Our light and cleansing formula is perfect for all hair types!
Don’t forget to pair our shampoo soap with a conditioner – also perfect for all hair types!
This light and sweet floral musk is a baby fresh combination of pure essential oils that will leave your scalp and hair feeling refreshed and cleansed!
- In addition to our usual shampoo soap formula, we supplemented this bar with naturally-sourced Magnesium Oil (Magnesium Chloride) from the Ancient Zechstein Sea for an extra boost of naturally occurring magnesium.
- Magnesium is essential in helping your body create protein, which helps with hair growth.
- Magnesium regulates calcium movement and buildup: Calcium deposits in the hair follicles can cause hair loss, and magnesium oil dissolves the calcium deposits and buildup that can occur due to hard water.
- We also infused Alkanet Root Powder in the oils of this formula. Alkanet Root Powder infused oil may prevent hair loss, promote hair growth, and arrest premature graying of hair when applied to the scalp.
Scented with a sweet floral essential oil mix of Lavender, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Orange, Spearmint, Vanilla Oleoresin, and Chamomile.
This product’s scent is derived only from 100% pure, natural, therapeutic-grade essential oils. You may learn more about where we source our essential oils from and how we verify their purity here.
Scent Strength: Medium-Strong
- HAIR & SKIN
Experience true food for your hair and skin with real, traditionally crafted soap. Our artisan shampoo bars are handmade with carefully curated local ingredients – proudly sourced from small family farms and homegrown here in the USA. What we can’t source locally, we can assure are of the highest quality: certified organic, minimally processed, and fair-trade ingredients to feed your hair and skin from the outside-in.
Our All-In-One Shampoo – Body – Shaving soap bars will work wonders for any hair type when used correctly and regularly (read directions here).
Perfect for regular body washing, face washing, and shaving as well, explained below.
Our ingredients are LOW on the comedogenic scale – so your pores are nourished and cleansed, but never clogged.
Kaolin clay not only helps the detox process for first-time users of shampoo soap, but also provides a fantastic washing and shaving experience: more details are provided below.
- Pasture-Raised, Pure, Hand-Rendered Lard feeds your hair and skin extra-nourishing fatty acids and Vitamin D3 for reducing frizz and extra moisturization. Lard has been used in haircare since medieval times for hair growth and hair health management. Our lard is carefully hand-rendered to keep its precious rare nutrients in-tact at low temperatures. Learn more here
- Local, Raw, Farm-Fresh, Grass-fed, Hand-Cultured Buttermilk to feed your hair the perfect food – high in essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The famously beautiful Egyptian Queen Cleopatra was a wise proponent, bathing in fresh buttermilk daily. Learn more here
- Certified Organic Babassu Oil provides extra foamy lather to build mounds of thick bubbles. This makes cleansing your hair an easy task without using pore-clogging palm or coconut oils. Babassu oil also helps maintain the hardness of your shampoo soap while in use and makes the bar last as long as possible in wet environments.
- Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil has been used for thousands of years to make the best soaps in the world and is one of the major components of our shampoo bars. Olive oil soap provides a rich, smooth, silky shine to hair shafts while also retaining a mild cleanse. Olive oil is unique in that it’s very moisturizing, but not too heavy.
- Certified Organic, Hexane-Free Castor Oil has been used for centuries to help heal damaged skin while also restoring new hair growth. Also known as the “Palm of Christ”, its many priceless uses have yet to be overshadowed by any other known oil. Castor oil also helps to provide a thick, robust lather and strengthens the hair shafts.
- Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is actually a type of liquid plant wax that is proposed to be very similar to our skin’s sebum. Jojoba oil has been very useful for haircare professionals, lending extra shine, strength, and manageability to hair health.
- Abyssinian Oil is very similar to Argan oil, but shown to be better in some ways. From scientific studies, Abyssinian has been shown to provide superior protection against hair breakage and heat damage in professional salon settings. Shine and manageability are also markedly improved when incorporating Abyssinian oil into one’s haircare routine. Abyssinian oil is also a more sustainable option!
- Kaolin Clay helps detox your hair from the daily grime and air pollution from modern day living while also soothing the scalp. This natural earthen mineral assists with dandruff and encourages hair growth as well. For shaving, it lends an extra-silky smooth experience, but if a nick does occur – it helps stop and repair bleeding quickly. Just lather our soap on the area you need to shave and shave as you would normally.
Don’t settle for anything less than the absolute best for your hair and skin! We stand by our guarantee of satisfaction after a decade of making haircare and skincare products. If you do have any issues, we are always happy to help make it right.
*Our statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.