I agree to the below terms and conditions to complete the online checkout process.
You will see an order confirmation page immediately after placing your order successfully. An order confirmation email is sent within seconds or a few minutes after order placement. You are also able to view your order’s status and tracking information in your account orders.
Save or print the confirmation email for your records as we do not print and send invoices to save paper and ink resources.
All order information is displayed on the Thank You page shown immediately after a successful order is placed.
- If you did not see an order confirmation page after order placement and still cannot find your order confirmation email in your inbox, spam, or promotional folders, most likely your order was not successfully placed. You may contact us to confirm your order status and information.
All order information is also saved in your account and sent to the email address inputted during checkout.
- Check your spam or promotional email folders if the order confirmation email is not in your inbox and mark it as NOT spam. It is best to add us into your contacts folders so you can be sure to receive all future emails from us.
We are not liable for any incorrect information given to us.
You may request an order cancellation with a -5% card processing fee in your account orders. WE WILL NOT APPROVE ORDER CANCELLATION REQUESTS IF THE ORDER IS ALREADY PROCESSED. Please make sure all information in this order is correct – we cannot change any information omitted or entered incorrectly.
If your request is approved, all items in the order will be immediately restocked on the website for anyone to purchase.
We are not liable for incorrect information given to us.
Why the -5% fee?
Card processing companies do not refund their processing fees once an order has been placed, which costs up to 5% of the total charge.
We cannot combine orders, apply coupon codes or change any information to your order after placement.
We cannot be held liable for nor can we change any incorrect or omitted order information given to us. Thank you for understanding.
Your order will be processed as-is unless your order cancellation request is approved.
If any important information given is incorrect (such as incorrect shipping address, incorrect shipping method, etc.), we cannot change this information, you will need to place a new order.
You may request an order cancellation with a -5% card processing fee in your account orders – fee is due to the credit card processing fees. WE WILL NOT APPROVE AN ORDER CANCELLATION IF THE ORDER IS ALREADY PROCESSED.
If you wanted to subtract items from your order, you may request to cancel your order in your account orders OR return it following the return procedure below in the Return Process tab.
If you wanted to add items to your order, you may request to cancel your order in your account orders OR you will need to place another order and pay separate shipping for that order.
We cannot combine orders or change any order information once placed. Your order will be shipped out as-is unless your cancellation request is submitted and approved in your account orders.
We cannot hold any order or ship it out at a different date than our processing time.
Please only place an order when you are ready for the order to be shipped within 1-4 business days.
You may request an order cancellation with a -5% card processing fee in your account orders. WE CANNOT CANCEL ORDERS AFTER BEING PROCESSED. Please make sure all information in this order is correct – we cannot change any information omitted or entered incorrectly.
Delivery Processing & Time
Delivery time estimates are NOT guaranteed by any postal service for any packages due to “Covid-19 delays”. Perma-Earth LLC cannot be held responsible for late packages due to postal service delays out of our control. This is extremely common around the holiday seasons, so please be patient. Route package protection covers LOST and DAMAGED* packages. *see tab below
It may take an additional business day after our current processing time (at the top of the checkout page) for the postal service scan to appear on the package tracking information.
Choosing a faster shipping option does not affect processing time. During the holiday season, we may offer a “first processing” service purchase during checkout to put your order at the top of the processing list for an additional fee.
Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding federal and store holidays.
UPS Express options (2 day and overnight) do not deliver on weekends.
UPS will not ship to P.O. (Post Office) boxes.
If there is an issue with your order, we may need to contact you before shipping your order, at which point your order is put on hold until we can determine the best course of action.
Shipment & Tracking Confirmation
Within 2 business days after latest estimated processing time (see Delivery Processing & Time above) you should receive a shipping confirmation email with tracking information (check your spam folder if not in your inbox and mark as NOT spam).
If you still cannot find your shipment confirmation email and would like to make sure we shipped your order, you may check your account orders or contact us to confirm your order shipment and tracking information.
Once your order has been marked as delivered successfully by the postal provider, you will also receive a delivery confirmation email.
If you think your email address or any other information was entered incorrectly, please contact us as soon as possible – however we are not liable for any incorrect information given to us. Thank you for understanding.
Use the tracking number located in your account orders or your order’s shipment confirmation email (see the above Shipment &Tracking Confirmation tab) to track your package status at usps.com or ups.com
If you cannot find your shipment confirmation email in your inbox, spam, or promotional email folders, then please contact us.
1.5% Handling Fee
We require a 1.5% handling fee to cover the costs of driving and unloading all shipments to the local post office. We watch them scan each package individually, check the receipt, then file the receipt for future references in the case of any event. Our handling fee covers these extra costs of gas, labor, time, as well as company car insurance and maintenance.
Incorrect Shipping Address
It is very important that you request a cancellation of your order before it is processed (see Order Cancellations tab above), or else your order could be shipped out as-is. You must request a cancellation of your order in your account orders, we cannot cancel the order for you.
We are not liable for incorrect information given by the customer. Thank you for understanding.
If your order has already been shipped with the incorrect address on the label, you (the customer) will need to contact the postal provider with your tracking number (see Package Tracking tab above) for further information. You may request a “change of destination” or a “return to sender” with your postal provider at this point.
USPS Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 275-8777
UPS Customer Service Phone Number: 1 (800) 742-5877
If we receive a “return to sender” package due to insufficient or incorrect address reasons as stated on the tracking or package return, we will process it as a return and this will incur a -15% restock and refund fee, NOT refunding shipping and handling costs. This is an issue you will need to handle with your local post office and this is not covered in our insurance offers.
Damaged, Lost, Misdelivered, or Stolen Items
If Route shipping insurance is DESELECTED during checkout, Perma-Earth is not liable for damaged, lost, misdelivered, or stolen items.
If your package was covered by Route shipping insurance, please go here to file a claim:
Returns & Refunds
We do NOT offer online exchanges (for new or used products), we only process acceptable returns for online orders.
We accept returns on any non-used items successfully given back to us in original condition within 30 days of purchase or delivery date shown on tracking, this return is subject to a -15% restock fee and buyer also must cover return shipping costs. Returns are refunded to payment method associated with the order and do not include the order’s original shipping costs or handling and shipping protection fees, shipped packages’ shipping costs are non-refundable. There are some items that returns are NOT acceptable such as gift certificates, digital downloads, and wholesale applications.
Thank you for understanding our return and refund policies.
Please review our return/refund process in the tab below.
Why do we charge a -15% restock fee on all successful returns? Card processing companies do not refund processing fees once an order has been placed. Our team members have also processed, packaged, labeled, taken the order to the post office, and now have to process the refund and restock. Our restock fee helps to somewhat cover the labor and fuel costs. When we correctly fulfilled the order as requested and as described without any manufacturer errors, we will not drive up the costs for all to cover these return instances. Shopping online has risks for both consumers and sellers alike, therefore this policy helps both to share the costs.
Why do we not refund the shipping costs nor pay for the shipping on all successful returns? When a customer purchases a shipping method during checkout, they are essentially paying us to pay the postal service what is owed to ship the item. When we pay and ship the item out, the postal service will not refund their services for shipping the item. When we correctly fulfilled the order as requested and as described without any manufacturer errors, we will not drive up the costs for all to cover these return instances. Shopping online has risks for both consumers and sellers alike, therefore this policy helps both to share the costs.
If a customer returns a product that is unacceptable or past the 30-day window, what happens? We will return the package or products to the customer at no extra charge to ship the items back to the customer at the address it was shipped from.
The Return Process
We do NOT offer online exchanges (for new or used products). We only process acceptable returns for online orders.
Return any unused products within 30 days of in-store purchase or package delivery date for any reason. If you feel that your item has a manufacturer defect, please contact us first.
We cannot resell any item in an obviously used condition, even if “only a little” was USED, therefore we cannot accept the return.
Successful unused returns are refunded back to the original payment method associated with the order and shipped returns will be subject to a -15% restock fee, minus the shipping cost, handling fees, and any other measurable value loss from original condition. Return shipment costs are covered by the customer.
View the instructions on how to start a return on unused products below.
- Please note that the dates on all products price tags are their MANUFACTURE date – NOT their expiration date! If a product has an expiration date or a best used by date, that information will need to be calculated from the best by information provided on the product’s label or in the product’s listing (where the product is located in our online shop).
- If you still think you received an expired or defective product, please contact us with a photo of the date on your price tag and your name and/or order number.
- Unused online purchases may not be exchanged by mail, but they may be returned. Our return process is listed below. Once a successful return is completed, you will be refunded to your original payment method minus a -15% restock fee, detailed at the bottom of this tab.
How To Return – 3 STEPS
STEP 1: Properly re-package your items and your order return details.
- If you have not opened your package yet, you may take it straight back to the mail carrier for a FREE “Return to Sender” request and contact us with your order return information (order number and reason for return) – that’s it!
- If your package has been opened, place your items back into the same box or in another suitable sturdy box — the one your order came in can easily be reused — along with any necessary packing materials. Remove any prior shipping label information from used boxes. If your item came tightly wrapped, taped, and securely packaged, please be sure to do the same when you return the item. We are not responsible for improperly packaged returns that are damaged or lost during return shipment.
- Enclose your order number or name, along with information about why you are requesting a refund or contact us with this information. If your return is sent back without this information, we will not be able to process your refund.
STEP 2: Take your package to the carrier of your choice.
Mail your package to the following address:
- Perma-Earth LLC
780 W Green St.
Scottsburg, IN 47170
- Be sure that your return is properly insured and trackable so you’ll be able to guarantee that your package arrives as expected.
- You will be responsible for the shipping costs of your return.
- Keep the tracking information until your return has been processed.
STEP 3: Please allow up to 21 business days from shipment for us to receive your return and process your return, detailed below.
Once we successfully receive your return, we’ll send you a Return Order Confirmation email with all the details.
How Will I Be Refunded?
All successful returns will be processed back to the original payment method subject to a -15% restock fee within 7 business days of receiving return. Refund amounts will not include shipping, protection, or handling charges – these are non-refundable. All applicable promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the refund amount.
We cannot accept returns nor process refunds for used products. Please read more about the most common reasons for used product refund requests in the tab below.
Why do we charge a 15% restock fee on all successful returns?
Card processing companies do not refund their processing fees once an order has been placed, which costs up to 5% of the charge. Our team members have also processed, packaged, labeled, taken the order to the post office, and now have to process the refund and restock. Our restock fee helps to somewhat cover the labor and fuel costs. When we correctly fulfilled the order as requested and as described without any manufacturer errors, we will not drive up the costs for all to cover these return instances. Shopping online has risks for both consumers and sellers alike, therefore this policy helps both to share the costs.
Why do we not refund the shipping costs nor pay for the shipping on all successful returns?
When a customer purchases a shipping method during checkout, they are essentially paying us to pay the postal service what is owed to ship the item. When we pay the postal service and ship the item out, the postal service will not refund their services for shipping the item. When we correctly fulfilled the order as requested and as described without any manufacturer errors, we will not drive up the costs for all to cover these return instances. Shopping online has risks for both consumers and sellers alike, therefore this policy helps both to share the costs.
If a customer returns a product that is unacceptable or past the 30-day window, what happens?
We will return the package or products to the customer at no extra charge to ship the items back to the customer at the address it was shipped from.
We do NOT offer online exchanges (for new or used products). We only process acceptable returns for online orders.
We cannot accept returns, nor process refunds or replacements, for USED products – unless that item is defective due to a manufacturer error (personal preference dissatisfactions or unique sensitivities and reactions are NOT manufacturer errors).
Please read more about these most common used product refund requests below and why we do not accept them as eligible for refunds for used products.
If a product is inferior in some way other than personal preference dissatisfaction or a unique sensitivity/reaction, please contact us immediately with your name and order number through our smart phone at (812) 414-9735 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with photographic proof of evidence if applicable.
Personal Preference Dissatisfactions
- Unfortunately, we cannot 100% guarantee scent or texture satisfaction for all, as this is a highly personal preference! When consumers shop online they are doing so at their own risk of being personally disappointed in scent or texture satisfaction, although we do the best that we can to describe all of this accurately on each product listing (see consumer risks tab below).
- Please keep in mind that some characteristics of a product cannot be changed or improved upon due to the nature of the ingredients and/or the purpose of the product.
- We offer scent descriptions and strength information on all of our product listings.
- We do accept returns for scent dissatisfaction on unused items (please see returns and refunds tab above).
- Please sniff your product long and deep before you use it to determine if you like the smell or not, then decide if you wish to return it unused. If the product comes in a pump or spray, do NOT use the pump or spray apparatus, unscrew the top completely to sniff first.
- If you would like help choosing a product before purchase with expert recommendations, please contact us first. We still cannot guarantee 100% satisfaction even with our recommendations, but we will do our very best to assist you based on what you describe and what we can interpret as your personal preferences!
Sensitivities and Reactions
Consumers usually do not know they are sensitive/allergic/reactive to a substance until they use that substance for the first time or over a period of time, but yet most of the population will have no negative reactions when using the same substance.
Unique sensitivities and reactions are not the fault of the manufacturer (PERMA-EARTH LLC) that makes products suitable for most users: we explicitly share all the ingredients in each product’s listing and we test each product ourselves. Moreover, the customer is welcome to inquire about any product or ingredients BEFORE purchase. All of these consumer responsibilities and risks are agreed to upon checkout by all buyers (see liability and disclaimers tab below). Therefore, Perma-Earth LLC is not responsible for an individual’s unknown allergies/sensitivities.
We make all of our products in the same facility and thoroughly clean equipment and tools prior to each use, but this does NOT guarantee protection for all sensitivity levels.
Before applying any new product to an area, we highly recommend applying to a small trial area first and waiting at least an hour or up to a day before continuing with full application.
Mixing products may produce dissatisfaction or a unique reaction from blending applications.
- Before using on children or pregnant/nursing women, please contact your healthcare provider to inquire about their approval of using any product or ingredient.
- Please let us know of any reactions occur that may affect your health – We appreciate helpful feedback! Contact us for our records with your order number, order name, and other important details.
- If you have any negative reaction to using a product: stop using the product immediately and wash it off with much rinsing, seek medical attention if necessary, and then contact us with your order number, order name, and all the details of your experience for our records.
- Please note that if your negative experience has been forewarned about in the item’s description or is a misuse of the product (for instance: in cases of over-use, incorrect use, or using soap, essential oils, minerals, exfoliants, or other possibly irritating ingredients on sensitive areas, open wounds, around the eyes, or around young children…) we do not consider this a negative experience that would warrant a report.
- We are not liable for misuse of a product without respect of our warnings and sensible precautions. It is the consumer’s responsibility to use the product within reason and to become aware of any unique sensitivities or necessary precautions (known or unknown) they must take for their or their dependent’s body. We are not responsible for any unique reactions to an ingredient as all ingredients are made available to the consumer to educate themselves prior to purchase and use. Moreover, all customers are welcome to inquire upon any details of any product or their ingredients BEFORE purchase.
- We do not suggest using any topical products on an open wound without a physician’s approval.
- You may contact us prior to purchase if you have further questions about a product’s ingredients and your concerns. This is usually best done over the phone at (812) 414-9735.
Consumer Risks and Responsibilities
The buyer assumes all risks and responsibilities when using PERMA-EARTH products on themselves or a dependent. All ingredients are shared on the product listing during online purchase or in-person. It is the consumer’s responsibility to educate themselves on all product ingredients through their diligent research and decide to take the risk of using the product. Perma-Earth will provide exact ingredient sources and usage ratio upon request by the consumer for further inspection by consumer before purchase. Perma-Earth Bath + Body acknowledges the FDA, the INCI (International Nomenclature Cosmetic Ingredient) by the PCPC (Personal Care Products Council) and the IFRA (International Fragrance Association) recommendations. Perma-Earth does not claim responsibility for unique individual reactions to our products and these rare reactions do not warrant a refund. We do appreciate all detailed feedback.
Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All of our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use our product, our products should not be used by small children or anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. Simply ask your licensed healthcare provider or OBGYN to approve your use of the product with their knowledge of the full list of ingredients before purchasing and using. The information on our website comes from published sources and is only intended as a guide for those with inquiries. In addition, every effort has been taken to attest that information published on this website is correct and up to date, PERMA-EARTH LLC cannot guarantee the current accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application and to draw their own conclusion on the information presented. Moreover, PERMA-EARTH LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by the purchaser are accepted at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that PERMA-EARTH LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. PERMA-EARTH LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
(This is shown on every product listing)
We are not licensed healthcare providers: we cannot share medical advice or medically approve a product for any individual’s condition. We can only offer sales advice and we always advise a physician’s pre-approval before using any product.
All Perma-Earth products are only to be used as suggested or implied by their listing descriptions and informational tabs. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to educate themselves on every product’s ingredients and proper usage before purchase and to seek medical advice from their healthcare provider before use.
If pregnant, nursing, planning to become pregnant, or will use a product on any dependent, please consult with your licensed healthcare provider before using any products. We do have products intended for babies and approved by our own personal pediatricians in our baby shop section.
Please note that at Perma-Earth LLC, we pride ourselves on being fully transparent with all of our ingredients, unlike many companies that hide other ingredients under one name or do not disclose the full ingredients list. All ingredients used in the amounts regulated by the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) are clearly listed in every product’s online electronic listing descriptions and tabs via our ecommerce website at perma-earth.com (which you are viewing now). Consumers take the full risk of using the products as-intended by seller (whether suggested or implied) upon purchase.
Furthermore, Perma-Earth LLC extensively tests their products in-house on their own limited personnel with their acknowledged consent. We do our absolute best to comply with the most up-to-date safety and usage requirements of each ingredient for the specific purposes of use or benefits intended from use. We also take great measures to maintain proper shelf-stability needs of the product to reduce or eliminate any possibility of microbial growth hazards derived from contamination during use or the natural environment within the specified use period from manufacture date. Please see expiration product tabs.
Any consumer may contact us to request more information about suggested uses, specific ingredients of concern used in current formulations, or other manufacturing contact points at any time from us before or after purchase. To which we will do our best to relay the most accurate information without compromising copyrights.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE PRODUCED AND STORED IN THE SAME FACILITY, OFTEN USING THE SAME EQUIPMENT CLEANED BETWEEN EACH USE. We cannot fully guarantee that especially sensitive allergic conditions such as to egg or dairy or gluten or latex are not cross-contaminated at a microscopic level. Please keep in mind that the epidermal system is not the same as the digestive system – many digestive allergens such as lactose or gluten intolerance only affects the digestive system – please see your doctor for clarifications with your specific needs before purchase or use. If one has any known topical allergies/sensitivities to any of a product’s stated ingredients, we advise NOT to purchase or use that product.
Personal dissatisfactions or unique reactions experienced by consumers or their dependents are not the fault of the manufacturer (Perma-Earth LLC), as this is the consumer’s risk of responsibility to educate themselves on their unique sensitivities and to contact the company with any further questions.
For instance, if one has a rare reaction to a preservative, oil, or fragrance – this is a consumer’s sole risk of using the product being pre-informed of the product’s ingredients or description of use prior to purchase. If one discovers a sensitivity to one of our ingredients, we suggest seeking medical advice and to contact us with as much detail as possible, including clear photographs. Please see our shop policies for further information of disclaimers and directions.
If any consumer has a unique sensitivity or reaction from using our products as intended (whether suggested or implied), please contact us for our records so that we may re-assess safety procedures and also consider changing the formulation if it does not impede with the original intent and purpose of the formula. We record ALL reports of sensitivities and reactions for logging and review by the company.
GENERAL SAFETY SUMMARY:
The General Safety Summary list below is a means to educate consumers on the general safety precautions when using our products, and is by no means an all-encompassing list. The consumer must take proper precautions and use wise judgment when purchasing our products with sensible discretions for using it on or near their own body or dependents’ bodies.
General Safety Summary:
ALL of our body products are meant to be used for external purposes ONLY: if used on an open wound, sore, or in a moist cavity, this is at the consumer’s risk. We ask that you consult with your licensed healthcare provider if using the product in any other way not intended by Perma-Earth LLC.
Some products may cause a temporary rash or reaction to the facial skin, and not to the scalp or body skin, or visa-versa. This depends on each individual’s sensitivity levels and personal biology to various ingredients.
Some ingredients naturally will cause a tingling sensation, such as peppermint oil or mint-like derivatives, magnesium oil or other oils like tea tree, lemongrass, eucalyptus, camphor, etc. Please use proper precautions when using products with these or similar ingredients around sensitive areas such as the eyes or orifices.
- Products that must be totally rinsed off with water or washed off with soap completely after a limited period of use: Scrubs/Exfoliators, Shampoos/Soaps, Bath Bombs, etc. Please employ sensible precautions when using exfoliating products: not using too aggressively, too often, or for prolonged periods of time.
- Products NEVER to be used externally (on the skin or otherwise): Candles, Wax-Melts. Follow instructions for safe use on candle product warning labels and wax-melters. Never leave them unattended, in an unstable location, near strong air flow, or near children or pets.
- Products NEVER to be used close to the mouth of infants: ANY water-based product containing phenoxyethanol (Milk Lotions, Hyaluronic Acid Products, Some Hair Styling Products, Etc.)
- Products that can be left on the skin or scalp for reasonable periods of time in non-excessive amounts: Conditioners, Hair Oils, Lotions, Balms, Butters, Deodorants, Perfumes, Etc.
Thank you for choosing Perma-Earth Bath and Body to feed your needs, where the standards are ever-increasing and we are constantly looking to improve. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- We never see any of your specific personal financial information as our ecommerce shop program does not grant us access to it. If you believe your financial information has been stolen or compromised, please contact your financial institution about securing your payment method immediately.
I agree to the above terms and conditions to complete the online checkout process.