So safe, a baby can use it… These products are preferred by us moms and our pediatricians.
SAVE with this bundle of fragrance-free Perma-Earth products to reach a whole new level of maternal care!
Also check out our smaller “Baby Mine” Gift Set HERE
What’s for Baby AND Mom in here? Let us count the ways…
- Dry Shampoo = A talc-free and nourishing organic arrowroot Baby Powder (mom’s hair may also need this too on her tighter schedule, go super moms!)
- Whipped Tallow = An amazing Baby Lotion for the softest skin ever!
- Shampoo Soap = Baby hair loves our most gentle and simple Baby Shampoo formula (read about baby bathing tips here)
- Hair Conditioner = Baby hair might be more messy and tangled than adults’, that’s what our Baby Conditioner is for!
- Tallow Soap = Baby skin loves our most moisturizing and gentle Baby Wash formula (read about baby bathing tips here)
- Sun Cream / Bum Cream = This multi-use product will be a must-have for the baby bag! A powerful and yet oh-so-gentle 35-50 SPF natural Baby Sunscreen, but also an extremely effective, fast-acting, and restorative Diaper Cream – baby won’t want to travel anywhere without it.
- Lanolin & Emu Whipped Tallow = The perfect Nipple Cream, safe for baby too!
- Ghee & Tallow Butter Balm = The perfect Lip Balm for those long deliveries AND a great Nipple Balm!
- We do NOT send this item out as a separate package from your order.
- If you purchase this gift set as the only item in your order, the package will arrive ready-to-wrap for easy gifting, don’t open it – just wrap it!
- If you order other items, those order additions will be added to the same package, which you can then remove after reception to keep the box for wrapping or leave it unopened for an even bigger and better gift!
There are NO SUBSTITUTIONS for the items in this gift set – thank you for understanding!
Best By Date:
Store in a room-temperature, dry place out of direct sunlight.
We recommend using within 1 year of first use for best results, as scents and contents fade and break down faster over time once disturbed.
We are not licensed healthcare providers: we cannot share medical advice or medically approve a product for any individual’s condition. We can only offer sales advice and we always advise a physician’s pre-approval before using any product.
All Perma-Earth products are only to be used as suggested or implied by their listing descriptions and informational tabs. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to educate themselves on every product’s ingredients and proper usage before purchase and to seek medical advice from their healthcare provider before use.
If pregnant, nursing, planning to become pregnant, or will use a product on any dependent, please consult with your licensed healthcare provider before using any products. We do have products intended for babies and approved by our own personal pediatricians in our baby shop section.
Please note that at Perma-Earth LLC, we pride ourselves on being fully transparent with all of our ingredients, unlike many companies that hide other ingredients under one name or do not disclose the full ingredients list. All ingredients used in the amounts regulated by the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) are clearly listed in every product’s online electronic listing descriptions and tabs via our ecommerce website at perma-earth.com (which you are viewing now). Consumers take the full risk of using the products as-intended by seller (whether suggested or implied) upon purchase.
Furthermore, Perma-Earth LLC extensively tests their products in-house on their own limited personnel with their acknowledged consent. We do our absolute best to comply with the most up-to-date safety and usage requirements of each ingredient for the specific purposes of use or benefits intended from use. We also take great measures to maintain proper shelf-stability needs of the product to reduce or eliminate any possibility of microbial growth hazards derived from contamination during use or the natural environment within the specified use period from manufacture date. Please see expiration product tabs.
Any consumer may contact us to request more information about suggested uses, specific ingredients of concern used in current formulations, or other manufacturing contact points at any time from us before or after purchase. To which we will do our best to relay the most accurate information without compromising copyrights.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE PRODUCED AND STORED IN THE SAME FACILITY, OFTEN USING THE SAME EQUIPMENT CLEANED BETWEEN EACH USE. We cannot fully guarantee that especially sensitive allergic conditions such as to egg or dairy or gluten or latex are not cross-contaminated at a microscopic level. Please keep in mind that the epidermal system is not the same as the digestive system – many digestive allergens such as lactose or gluten intolerance only affects the digestive system – please see your doctor for clarifications with your specific needs before purchase or use. If one has any known topical allergies/sensitivities to any of a product’s stated ingredients, we advise NOT to purchase or use that product.
Personal dissatisfactions or unique reactions experienced by consumers or their dependents are not the fault of the manufacturer (Perma-Earth LLC), as this is the consumer’s risk of responsibility to educate themselves on their unique sensitivities and to contact the company with any further questions.
For instance, if one has a rare reaction to a preservative, oil, or fragrance – this is a consumer’s sole risk of using the product being pre-informed of the product’s ingredients or description of use prior to purchase. If one discovers a sensitivity to one of our ingredients, we suggest seeking medical advice and to contact us with as much detail as possible, including clear photographs. Please see our shop policies for further information of disclaimers and directions.
If any consumer has a unique sensitivity or reaction from using our products as intended (whether suggested or implied), please contact us for our records so that we may re-assess safety procedures and also consider changing the formulation if it does not impede with the original intent and purpose of the formula. We record ALL reports of sensitivities and reactions for logging and review by the company.
GENERAL SAFETY SUMMARY:
The General Safety Summary list below is a means to educate consumers on the general safety precautions when using our products, and is by no means an all-encompassing list. The consumer must take proper precautions and use wise judgment when purchasing our products with sensible discretions for using it on or near their own body or dependents’ bodies.
General Safety Summary:
ALL of our body products are meant to be used for external purposes ONLY: if used on an open wound, sore, or in a moist cavity, this is at the consumer’s risk. We ask that you consult with your licensed healthcare provider if using the product in any other way not intended by Perma-Earth LLC.
Some products may cause a temporary rash or reaction to the facial skin, and not to the scalp or body skin, or visa-versa. This depends on each individual’s sensitivity levels and personal biology to various ingredients.
Some ingredients naturally will cause a tingling sensation, such as peppermint oil or mint-like derivatives, magnesium oil or other oils like tea tree, lemongrass, eucalyptus, camphor, etc. Please use proper precautions when using products with these or similar ingredients around sensitive areas such as the eyes or orifices.
- Products that must be totally rinsed off with water or washed off with soap completely after a limited period of use: Scrubs/Exfoliators, Shampoos/Soaps, Bath Bombs, etc. Please employ sensible precautions when using exfoliating products: not using too aggressively, too often, or for prolonged periods of time.
- Products NEVER to be used externally (on the skin or otherwise): Candles, Wax-Melts. Follow instructions for safe use on candle product warning labels and wax-melters. Never leave them unattended, in an unstable location, near strong air flow, or near children or pets.
- Products NEVER to be used close to the mouth of infants: ANY water-based product containing phenoxyethanol (Milk Lotions, Hyaluronic Acid Products, Some Hair Styling Products, Etc.)
- Products that can be left on the skin or scalp for reasonable periods of time in non-excessive amounts: Conditioners, Hair Oils, Lotions, Balms, Butters, Deodorants, Perfumes, Etc.
Thank you for choosing Perma-Earth Bath and Body to feed your needs, where the standards are ever-increasing and we are constantly looking to improve. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
What others are saying
There are no contributions yet.