SEVERAL SCENTS or UNSCENTED
Hair Conditioner Bar
3.5 oz | 99 g Solid Travel Bar Rectangular
1.75 oz | 49 g for Half Size Round
Have super shiny, silky, detangled and more manageable hair with our biodegradable organic conditioner bars to nourish your hair, skin, and scalp! Yes, you can even apply this on your skin in the shower for an ultra-softening effect!
All kinds, from very curly to very straight.
Very straight or very oily hair types may need to rinse out our conditioner bars extra well or apply lightly to avoid a heavy look and feel.
Very curly or dry hair types can apply all over head or reduce rinsing out for more of a leave-in conditioner style as a “gelled” or “wet” curled look. Most hair and scalp types can handle full head and hair application of our new conditioner formula without any worry of build-up or heaviness!
NEW scent and color options made with skin-safe mica mineral pigments, essential oils and/or phthalate-free fragrance oils! Request a free sample of our trial scents in your order note at the end of checkout:
- Java Woods (BROWN) : Smells like a delicious coffee shop tucked away in the woods!! Real Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils of Coffee, Cedar and Lavender blended with Phthalate-Free Fragrances of Cream & Sugar Mocha Latte, French Vanilla, and Sandalwood
- Apple Rose (PINK) : Bright, Floral and Fruity made with Real Therapeutic-Grade Damascus Rose Absolute blended with Phthalate-Free Fragrances of Avalon Gala Apples, French Vanilla and Sandalwood for a full and fresh scent all day long!
- Berry Lavender (PURPLE) : These smell so yummy, like a summer morning breakfast on the French countryside!! Real Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oil of Lavender blended with Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils of Black Raspberry Vanilla and Blueberry Pancakes!
- Sandalwood Bay (BLUE) : Fresh Ocean Breeze and Sweet Musky Sandalwood made with a blend of unisex Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
- Coconut Lime (GREEN) : Smells like a calming beach breeze with sweet coconut, enlightening lime and sundried driftwood made with a blend of unisex Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
- Honey Oat (YELLOW) : COMING SOON!
- Mango Peach (ORANGE) : COMING SOON!
- Oasis (WHITE) : Clean and Fresh, like being enveloped in soft lotus flower petals and fresh linen made with a blend of Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
>> Want to take your bars wherever you go? Don’t forget to grab one of our beautiful, durable, and waterproof plastic-free travel containers! <<
Wrapped in 100% Biodegradable Biolefin Shrinkwrap and a Plant-Based Compostable Bag!
Minimal Packaging and Not Diluted, Environmentally Friendly!
Made with Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, and Ultra-Nourishing:
– Golden Jojoba Oil for Split Ends and Hair Growth*
– Moroccan Argan Oil for Hair Strength*
– Castor Oil for Hair Growth*
– Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter for Silky Smoothing and Humectant Abilities*
– Hemp Seed Oil for the High Amounts of Omega-3 & Omega-6 Fatty Acids
– Sweet Almond Oil for Extra Vitamin E
– Local Pasture-Raised Lard for Extra Moisturizing, Collagen and Keratin Building Properties*
– Cetearyl Alcohol derived from Vegetable Oils for its degreasing properties*
– An Ionized Salt derived from Rapeseed Oil scientifically named “Behentrimonium Methosulfate or BTMS” (NOT A SULFATE) this ingredient is necessary for a powdery smooth conditioning texture instead of an oily or greasy one! It also makes the conditioner water-dissolvable and as a leave-in option!
About BTMS: For the conditioning effects most of us are used to with commercial conditioners, this is the most natural way for us to achieve this effect! If you would like a more natural option (but not as effective or convenient), just use straight jojoba oil on hair ends before shampooing with our shampoo bars, or use an apple cider vinegar and/or witch hazel rinse/spray after shampooing!
These bars are wrapped in 100% Biodegradable plant-based shrinkwrap! Only open when you are ready to use in the shower or bath. I recommend to store in a reusable travel soap case or wrap in a cloth and keep in a cool/dry area for trips (especially ones where you can’t take a liquid), this will fit perfectly in one of those rectangular cases! Dimensions are 3″ x 2″ x 1″.
– – – – – – – – – –
For someone with long hair and if used heavily, this bar would last about a month with every day use. For me, it takes me about 3 months to get through a bar since I only use it on my ends. For dryer scalps or textured hair, you may use it all over your head. **Do NOT place in heat or light as bar will melt. Do NOT let sit in water as bar will dissolve.**
DIRECTIONS: Use as you would regular conditioner, but a little goes a LONG way! Apply to ends of wet hair or all over your head and scalp if you have dry or textured hair, add a little more water to spread, comb through hair thoroughly and rinse well! If you want more of a “wet” or “gelled” look, do not rinse out all of the conditioner, just make sure it is spread thoroughly.
For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
INGREDIENTS: Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Sulfate-FREE), Cetearyl Alcohol, Fair Trade African Shea Butter*, Local Lard, Cocoa Butter*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Castor Oil*, Hemp Seed Oil*, & Sweet Almond Oil*. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
SCENTED KINDS: Skin-Safe Mica Mineral Pigments, Essential Oils, Absolutes and/or Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
Why is my bar wrapped in plastic??? (No, it is NOT plastic)
Your item may come wrapped in 100% biodegradable Biolefin shrinkwrap, which can be safely composted in biologically active soil subjected to light and air, which will insure a complete breakdown after 18 months into non-polluting organic compounds. We only use 100% biodegradable shrinkwrap (called Biolefin) around our bars to protect them after production and curing. Our mission is to take better care of the planet and people, we take great pride in this! So do not be alarmed if you see something that looks like plastic around our bars, as it is NOT!
DIMENSIONS: Approximately 3″ x 2″ x 1″
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER —————-
Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
To have your own scent, there is a customization fee of $10 plus the cost of scent materials, but no minimum order quantity. To change the base ingredients, there is a 5 bar minimum order quantity or a $30 customization fee for only 1 bar. Please request a custom order or contact us for more details! Let’s create something amazing together!
We offer customized and wholesale pricing to licensed retailers only. Minimum order requirements apply. Contact us for more details. We are excited to bring our revolutionary products to your business!