Deeply Moisturize & Nourish Dry or Frazzled Hair
Use as a weekly hair treatment on the entire hair and scalp or just on the ends: apply heavy layer and wrap hair in towel – let sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour and then wash out. Style as usual.
Use as a daily or weekly leave-in treatment on the tips of the hair: apply lightly to ends of hair – brush through and scrunch in hair. Style as usual. If this is too heavy for your hair type for a leave-in product, then use it as a treatment described above before washing out. If you are looking for a light leave-in moisturizer for styling, try our conditioners or conditioning spray.
- Pasture-Raised, Pure, Hand-Rendered Lard feeds your hair and skin extra-nourishing fatty acids and Vitamin D3 for reducing frizz and extra moisturization. Lard has been used in haircare since medieval times for hair growth and hair health management. Our lard is carefully hand-rendered to keep its precious rare nutrients in-tact at low temperatures. Learn more here
- Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil has been used for thousands of years to make the haircare products in the world. Olive oil provides a rich, smooth, silky shine to hair shafts. Olive oil is unique in that it’s very moisturizing, but not too heavy.
- Certified Organic, Hexane-Free Castor Oil has been used for centuries to help heal damaged skin while also restoring new hair growth. Also known as the “Palm of Christ”, its many priceless uses have yet to be overshadowed by any other known oil. Castor oil also helps strengthen the hair shafts.
- Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is actually a type of liquid plant wax that is proposed to be very similar to our skin’s sebum. Jojoba oil has been very useful for haircare professionals, lending extra shine, strength, and manageability to hair health.
- Abyssinian Oil is very similar to Argan oil, but shown to be better in some ways. From scientific studies, Abyssinian has been shown to provide superior protection against hair breakage and heat damage in professional salon settings. Shine and manageability are also markedly improved when incorporating Abyssinian oil into one’s haircare routine.
- Certified Organic Avocado Oil is a favorite among haircare specialists for a myriad of reasons, from obvious shine to improved manageability.
- Certified Organic Baobab Oil is from the African “Tree of Life” and adds an extra special moisturization quality that doesn’t weigh down hair.
- Certified Organic Sesame Oil has been used in Chinese Herbal Medicine for thousands of years in cases of balding and greying hair.
- NOW with Squalane! Our squalane is sustainably sourced from organic olives. Squalane is a natural pre-curser to the scalp’s production of squalene. Moisturizing your hair can help increase shine and prevent breakage. Hair has its own natural oils – yet weather, age, diet, and heat damage can dry out locks. Squalane can replenish your strands and protect your hair from further damage by mimicking the hair’s natural production of this liquid gold.
- Natural Vitamin E : d-alpha tocopherols are for it’s natural antioxidant protection.
Most consumers would say this product’s scent is only due to the nature of the ingredients (smells a bit like sesame seed oil, olive oil, and lard)
NO SCENT OF ANY KIND WAS ADDED AS AN INGREDIENT TO THIS PRODUCT.
This product was made in our one and only facility where we manufacture all of our products (scented and unscented). Atmospheric scent may or may not transfer to a detectable level over to any unscented product.
We thoroughly clean all manufacturing tools between each use and keep our unscented products completely separate from our scented products (not touching).
Product will touch our packaging boxes, papers, and fillings that have been also sitting in our same small business facility where we make scented products.
If any atmospheric scent is detected by sensitive buyers, we recommend to let the unscented product sit for a few days to a few weeks in a dry atmosphere devoid of any scent with good air flow to allow any atmospheric smells to dissipate. Usually after the first use, the atmospheric smell transfers will dissipate.
According to our policies that all buyers must agree to upon checkout: we only accept returns for unused products within 30 days of delivery and buyer must cover all return shipping costs. No shipping costs from original order or return will be refunded.