1 oz | 30 mL
Give your liquid conditioner (from our conditioner bars) a boost of head-turning nutrients and 18 extra months of shelf-stability preservation!
Unscented: no additional ingredients were added to create a scent: any scent detected is from the nature of the ingredients themselves. Great for adding to any of our unscented or scented conditioners!
Easy Instructions: Just add to the cooling phase when making our conditioner bar into a liquid! Learn more here
1 oz will boost 20-32 oz of liquid conditioner
Super Star Ingredients:
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – Unlike harmful protein and keratin chemical treatments, adding keratin to your conditioner actually helps to strengthen the hair: helping to prevent breakage, split-ends, and hair shaft weakness. Keratin is also one of the building blocks of hair.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – is a natural emollient with superior moisturization for your hair and scalp. Collagen protein is also one of the building blocks of hair, our collagen is marine-sourced. Collagen also helps to protect the hair shafts from chemical damage (such as chlorine) and/or UV light damage.
- Hydrolyzed Silk Protein – Silk is one of the softest yet strongest materials in the world, and the same could be said about what it does for the hair! Silk proteins add a truly natural silkiness to your conditioner while also strengthening and smoothing the hair shafts to help prevent breakage, weakness, and split ends.
- Magnesium Chloride – naturally derived from the Ancient Zechstein Sea, topical magnesium has been shown to help improve and stimulate hair growth while strengthening hair. Most people living in the modern world are deficient in this essential mineral that offers countless health benefits such as helping to decrease hair shedding.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – DL-Panthenol is THE haircare vitamin most haircare specialists use in their formulations. B5, also know as calcium pantothenic acid, is a vital vitamin for a healthy hair: it helps strengthen and nourish the hair follicle to promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss. B5 also helps to deter
- Honeyquat – Quaternized honey is a natural humectant, attracting moisture (from our nourishing conditioner) to the hair and holding it there, this is actually wonderful for frizzy and unruly hair! The reason why hair experiences bad frizz in humid environments is that the hair has been stripped to the point of damage (by normal detergent shampoos) and not moisturized enough: the hair then draws any (polluted) moisture from the atmosphere it can reach – causing untamable frizz. Honeyquat helps to eliminate this issue!
- Caffeine Extract – According to scientific research, the caffeine in coffee can help stimulate hair growth and stop hair loss. One 2007 laboratory study found that caffeine helped block the effects of DHT in male hair follicles. It stimulated hair shaft elongation, resulting in longer, wider hair roots.