Coffee & Cacao Bean : Natural Shampoo • Body • Shaving
26 in stock
Caffeine from real organic fair trade coffee concentrated by hand and blended with roasted coffee seed oil is stimulating and invigorating to hair follicles, assisting faster hair growth.** This will make mounds of fluffy lather that leave your hair silky smooth and shiny!
- Caffeine stimulates hair growth∇
- Organic Babassu Oil, No Coconut Oil
- Kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth shave
∇Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Read Detailed Instructions HERE
Prewet your shampoo bar.
After getting your hair wet, brush or rub your prewetted bar directly onto your dripping wet hair and head until enough amount remains to thoroughly lather all soap remnants throughout the hair.
Massage deeply into the hair and scalp. You should be getting a thick and foamy lather all over your hair and scalp, if you do not achieve this you will need to apply more soap or a little water to work it up. Do not let sit in hair too long after a good lather is achieved.
Rinse well and we usually recommend to use one of our conditioners afterwards, then dry/style hair as usual. Repeat the washing process if needed. If this is your first time using a totally natural shampoo soap, then you will probably need to wash again as natural shampoos loosen the silicones and waxes from the hair that sulfate-based or detergent-based shampoos leave behind. Our clay-based formula helps with this natural detox but it can take multiple washes to completely get the desired results.
Practice makes perfect! ♥
- Hair Growth Our shampoo bars tend to cause faster and thicker hair growth. As an effect, more frequent colorings or treatments may be needed for treated hair.
- Colored & Treated Hair Our shampoo bars tend to have no effect on the shade of permanently colored hair or texture treatments. However, semi or demi-permanent hair-colorings or texture treatments can wash out faster due to the vigorous washing method required for a natural shampoo soap lather. We ask these customers to weigh the benefit of healthier, thicker and faster-growing hair with their more frequent semi-permanent hair treatments.
- Curly & Textured Hair Our shampoo bars are sulfate-free and totally natural, therefore they will strengthen the natural disulfide bonds in your hair, which will bring out your natural hair texture. Your natural hair texture usually has more volume, curl and definition than what you are used to while using detergent or sulfate-base haircare products.
- Healthier & Cleaner Our shampoo bars help reduce the waste of water transport, plastic containers, and dispensers that are so often chosen for convenience with liquid conditioners and shampoos. It often takes more time and effort to use natural shampoo bars, but it’s well worth it in the end. Not only do you end up with clean and naturally nourished hair, you also end up with a cleaner environment!
INTENSITY : Light to Medium
This has a natural scent of ground coffee beans in a burlap sack – made with pure essential oils of roasted coffee beans, cedarwood, cinnamon, and ylang ylang – absolutely NO synthetic fragrances!
If you are looking for a stronger and sweeter coffee scent, after washing up you can finish with our Caramel Espresso conditioner bar for a long-lasting and delicious scent!
Saponified Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Babassu Oil*, Local Raw Grassfed Buttermilk, Concentrated Coffee*/**, Cocoa Butter*/**, Shea Butter*/**, Castor Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Essential Oils of Roasted Coffee Beans, Cedar, Patchouli, Cinnamon and Ylang Ylang, Titanium Dioxide, Cacao Powder*/** & Activated Black Charcoal.
* Certified Organic / ** Certified Fair Trade
Approximately 3 – 3.5 oz | 85 – 99 g
Approximately 3″ x 2″ x 1″
Due to the natural and handcrafted quality of our products and ingredients, we cannot guarantee exact replicas of texture, scent or feel of every batch.
Since we use local, hand-processed animal products and other nature-based ingredients, our batches fully depend on quality of processing, time of year, and what the nutrition source was in that season. Please do not expect big business chemical results from our small, local, and natural business.
Our statements and user claims are not approved by the FDA. We are required to state that these claims are not intended to cure, prevent, treat, mitigate, or alter any disease or diagnosis.
If you have any questions or concerns about the possible side-effects from using our products or their ingredients, please consult with your healthcare practitioner and contact us. We appreciate any feedback from using our products.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.