|Dimensions||3 × 2.75 × 1 in|
REFRESHING SOAP BAR
HAIR | BODY | SHAVING
Local + Organic + Fair-Trade
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Highest of Quality Ingredients
“The revolutionary all-in-one soap bar with luxurious organic plant and animal superfoods for your skin and scalp: naturally raised animal-based ingredients!”
Great for combination hair: oily, flaky, itchy, scalps with dandruff.
Rosemary and mint compliments brunettes best, but this shampoo bar is great for all colors! Natural soap can help dyes last longer. Please test a small portion of your hair with one of our smaller bars if you are concerned.
This nourishing yet cleansing shampoo, body, and shaving bar has a lovely refreshing herbaceous tingle from peppermint, spearmint, and rosemary essential oils. This is a naturally-scented bar with some very luxurious base oils added in for a soap experience unlike any other from head to toe.
We also offer complimentary conditioner bars to pair with your shampoo bars!
If you would like to take your bars on the go, please check out our travel soap tins.
All About Our Ingredients:
– Hand-Cultured Raw Buttermilk is High in Proteins, Fats, and Nutrients… an ancient beauty secret! We only use fresh and raw local, grassfed buttermilk from happy, healthy bovines!
– Local Pasture-Raised, Hand-Rendered Lard: High in Omega-3 fatty acids, B-Vitamins and especially Vitamin D, which is Collagen-Boosting (helps to form keratin, the building blocks of skin, hair, and nails)*
– Anti-Bacterial and Cleansing: Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Coconut Oil*
– Deeply Moisturizing Organic and Certified Fair-Trade African Shea Butter*
– Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free Castor Oil, high in Ricinoleic Acid, which stimulates hair-growth and skin-healing*
– Certified Organic Golden Jojoba and Organic Moroccan Argan Oils for helping hair shine, sheen, silkiness, and split ends!*
– Certified Organic Abyssinian Oil? If you haven’t yet heard of it, let us be the first to tell you about its unique properties. Abyssinian oil is light and non-greasy in its absorbency, softly moisturizing, improves hair manageability, helps to balance skin-tone and enhances a radiating complexion. This oil has a fatty-acid ratio unlike any other, making it highly resistant to oxidization and rancidity. Similar to that of jojoba and argan oils, but an additional sense of luxury and refinement for your amazing shampoo experience…
– Certified Organic Sunflower Oil for high Vitamin E.
– Kaolin Clay for a Silky Smooth Shave and Detoxifying Effects*
– Anti-Bacterial, Cleansing, Soothing, Calming, & Anti-Septic Essential Oil Combination of:
Peppermint, Spearmint, & Rosemary*
Rosemary is wonderful for helping to clear dandruff and relieve a flaky, itchy, oily scalp*
– Cosmetic-Grade Mica Pigments for a beautiful and fun appearance, the same that is found in natural make-up, except this kind is lab-made, not mined (earth-friendly), and free of any heavy metal contaminants.
+ Great for shaving as the clay provides a silky-smooth texture with additional detoxifying properties to help tighten skin and reduce inflammation.*
+ Helps to eliminate razor burns, bumps, bleeding, and other irritations.*
+ Often I hear from satisfied customers about the amazing shaving experience they have with our soap, it is truly worth it for this experience!
*Minty or herbaceous soaps may increase the pain of a cut if you happen to cut yourself*
Please follow the instructions on our website:
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Fats of Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Local Raw Grassfed Buttermilk, Coconut Oil*, Fair-Trade Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Abyssinian Oil*, Sunflower Oil*, Essential Oils of Peppermint, Spearmint, Rosemary, Kaolin Clay, Mica Pigments, and Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
DIMENSIONS: Approximately 3″ x 2.75″ x 1″
I only use my shampoo bars about once every other day or less to not strip the hair’s natural oils too much. For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS —————-
**Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
4 in stock