1.5 oz | 44 g
Approximately 30 Uses Per Tube
USDA Organic Arrowroot Powder
- Red hue matches auburn tones – this color is achieved with mica mineral pigments, the same you’d find in natural mineral makeup! Does not stain clothes or surfaces, will wash away – recommended to apply BEFORE getting dressed!
- Extends time between washes with our shampoo soap bars.
- Absorbent, Odorless, Nourishing, and Natural!
- Magnesium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Folate (B9), Sodium, and more…
- Biodegradable Packaging: NO PLASTIC!
Our motto is to feed your hair and skin from the outside-in™ and we intend to do just that with our line of dry shampoo powders, made to extend time between regular shampoo soap washes. We tested many dry shampoos before finally landing on a simple recipe of 90% arrowroot powder as the base of our formula, for multiple reasons:
- ABORBS excess oils very well – this is very important for dry shampoo!
- MINIMAL residue compared to any other natural dry shampoo we tried. Arrowroot powder leaves your hair silky soft and easy to brush through!
- Does NOT DISRUPT the hair’s natural microbiome and pH levels!
- ODORLESS – nada, nothing, zip, zilch, ZERO smell!
- NATURAL & ORGANIC: no worries about toxic chemicals seeping into your scalp and bloodstream!
- NOURISHING with naturally-occurring vitamins and minerals that are great for hair and scalp health such as: magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, B9 Folate, Sodium, and more!
DO NOT GET CONTENTS OR TUBE WET
**Do not inhale airborne powder particles as this may damage or hinder lung health**
Best By Date:
- Eco-Shaker: 3/16/2025
- Glass Jar: 12/8/2025
Store in a room-temperature, dry place out of direct sunlight.
We recommend using within 1 year of first use for best results, as scents and contents fade and break down faster over time once disturbed.
- Before getting dressed, shake out desired amount directly on to hair and scalp or into palm of hand.*
- Spread powder onto hair and scalp in desired areas where there is excess oil present.
- Break clumps of powder into find dust by brushing through hair with brush or comb, getting rid of most white residue appearance.
- Use as desired between shampoo soap washes; dry shampoo is never intended to replace shampoo soap washes completely.
*WARNING: Do not inhale airborne powder particles as this may damage or hinder lung health.
This is for ALL products: To our current knowledge, we use all ingredients within the FDA (United States Food & Drug Administration) regulations. The safety factor of using any product depends on each individual’s medical condition(s) and sensitivities. Without consulting your medical practitioner prior to use, all consumers assume responsibility for any risks or health hazards from using a product for the manufacturer’s intended purposes. We never recommend allowing a product to be used outside of its intended purposes (i.e. ingesting a product created for external purposes only). We are not licensed healthcare providers: we cannot share medical advice or medically approve a product for any individual’s condition. We can only offer sales advice and we always advise a physician’s pre-approval before using any product.
All Perma-Earth products are only to be used as suggested or implied by their listing descriptions and informational tabs. It is the sole responsibility of the consumer to educate themselves on every product’s ingredients and proper usage before purchase and to seek medical advice from their healthcare provider before use.
If pregnant, nursing, planning to become pregnant, or will use a product on any dependent, please consult with your licensed healthcare provider before using any products. We do have products intended for babies and approved by our own personal pediatricians in our baby shop section. Even in these cases, we still advise a consultation with your personal healthcare provider before using any product on yourself or a dependent. Again, we are not responsible for individual reactions due to a medical condition, allergy, or special sensitivity. We advise everyone to use precaution with trying a product on themselves or a dependent.
Please note that at Perma-Earth LLC, we pride ourselves on being fully transparent with all of our ingredients, unlike many companies that hide other ingredients under one name or do not disclose the full ingredients list. All ingredients used in the amounts regulated by the INCI (International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients) are clearly listed in every product’s online electronic listing descriptions and tabs via our ecommerce website at perma-earth.com (which you are viewing now). Consumers take the full risk of using the products as-intended by seller (whether suggested or implied) upon purchase.
Furthermore, Perma-Earth LLC extensively tests their products in-house on their own limited personnel with their acknowledged consent. We do our absolute best to comply with the most up-to-date safety and usage requirements of each ingredient for the specific purposes of use or benefits intended from use. We also take great measures to maintain proper shelf-stability needs of the product to reduce or eliminate any possibility of microbial growth hazards derived from contamination during use or the natural environment within the specified use period from manufacture date. Please see each product’s expiration information contained in the online listing.
Any consumer may contact us to request more information about suggested uses, specific ingredients of concern used in current formulations, or other manufacturing contact points at any time from us before or after purchase. To which we will do our best to relay the most accurate information to account for public safety concerns without compromising copyrights.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE PRODUCED AND STORED IN THE SAME FACILITY, OFTEN USING THE SAME EQUIPMENT CLEANED BETWEEN EACH USE. We cannot fully guarantee that especially sensitive allergic conditions such as to egg or dairy or gluten or latex are not cross-contaminated at a microscopic level. Please keep in mind that the epidermal system is not the same as the digestive system – many digestive allergens such as lactose or gluten intolerance only affects the internal digestive system only if and when ingested – please see your doctor for clarifications with your specific needs before purchase or use. If one has any known topical allergies/sensitivities to any of a product’s stated ingredients, we advise NOT to purchase or use that product.
As stated prior, Perma-Earth takes all possible measures to pre-test every product on our own staff members and family members before offering a product for sale. Personal dissatisfactions or unique reactions experienced by consumers or their dependents are not the fault of the manufacturer (Perma-Earth LLC), as this is the consumer’s risk of responsibility to educate themselves on their unique sensitivities and to contact the company with any further questions.
For instance, if one has a rare reaction to a preservative, oil, or fragrance – this is a consumer’s sole risk of using the product being pre-informed of the product’s ingredients or description of use prior to purchase. One must also take into consideration the “inferred” use of an ingredient in another product that they have previously deemed safe for use… For instance, if one has no reaction to a “grapefruit scented with essential oils” product and yet has a reaction to an “grapefruit essential oil scented” product, that does not mean that only true grapefruit essential oil was used in the prior product, nor does this guarantee that one will not have a reaction to another grapefruit scented product, as everyone uses different ratios and sources. If one discovers a sensitivity to one of our ingredients, we suggest seeking medical advice and to contact us with as much detail as possible, including clear photographs for us to record and log. Please see our shop policies for further information of disclaimers and directions.
If any consumer has a unique sensitivity or reaction from using our products as intended (whether suggested or implied), please contact us for our records so that we may re-assess safety procedures and also consider changing the formulation if it does not impede with the original intent and purpose of the formula, or discontinue a product entirely. We record ALL reports of sensitivities and reactions for logging and review by the company periodically or on an as-needed basis to assess proper compensations and/or necessary changes to insure the safety and trust of our customers to the best of our abilities.
GENERAL SAFETY SUMMARY:
The General Safety Summary list below is a means to educate consumers on the general safety precautions when using our products, and is by no means an all-encompassing list. The consumer must take proper precautions and use wise judgment when purchasing our products with sensible discretions for using it on or near their own body or dependents’ bodies.
General Safety Summary:
ALL of our body products are meant to be used for external purposes ONLY: if used on an open wound, sore, or in a moist cavity, this is at the consumer’s risk. We ask that you consult with your licensed healthcare provider if using the product in any other way not intended by Perma-Earth LLC.
Some products may cause a temporary rash or reaction to the facial skin, and not to the scalp or body skin, or visa-versa. This depends on each individual’s sensitivity levels and personal biology to various ingredients, qualities, and concentrations.
Some ingredients naturally will cause a tingling sensation, such as peppermint oil or mint-like derivatives, magnesium oil or other oils like tea tree, lemongrass, eucalyptus, camphor, etc. Please use proper precautions when using products with these or similar ingredients around sensitive areas such as the eyes or orifices.
- Products that must be totally rinsed off with water OR washed off with soap completely after a limited period of use: Scrubs/Exfoliators, Shampoos/Soaps, Bath Bombs, etc. Please employ sensible precautions when using exfoliating products: not using too aggressively, nor too often, nor on wounds, sores, irritations, dry skin, or for prolonged periods of time.
- Products NEVER to be used externally (on the skin or otherwise): Candles, Wax-Melts. Follow instructions for safe use on candle product warning labels and wax-melters. Never leave them unattended, in an unstable location, near strong air flow, near fire hazards, or near children and/or pets.
- Products NEVER to be put where an infant may consume an unsafe amount: ANY water-based product containing phenoxyethanol (Milk Lotions, Hyaluronic Acid Products, Some Hair Styling Products, Etc.)
- Products that can be left on the skin or scalp for reasonable periods of time in non-excessive amounts: Conditioners, Hair Oils, Lotions, Balms, Butters, Deodorants, Perfumes, Etc.
Thank you for choosing Perma-Earth Bath and Body to feed your needs, where the standards are ever-increasing and we are constantly looking to improve our small business. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
Most consumers would say this product has no scent detectable at all or that any scent detected is only due to the nature of the ingredients.
NO SCENT OF ANY KIND WAS ADDED AS AN INGREDIENT TO THIS PRODUCT.
This product was made in our one and only facility where we manufacture all of our products (scented and unscented). Atmospheric scent may or may not transfer to a detectable level over to any unscented product.
We thoroughly clean all manufacturing tools between each use and keep our unscented products completely separate from our scented products (not touching).
Product will touch our packaging boxes, papers, and fillings that have been also sitting in our same small business facility where we make scented products.
If any atmospheric scent is detected by sensitive buyers, we recommend to let the unscented product sit for a few days to a few weeks in a dry atmosphere devoid of any scent with good air flow to allow any atmospheric smells to dissipate. Usually after the first use, the atmospheric smell transfers will dissipate.
According to our policies that all buyers must agree to upon checkout: we only accept returns for unused products within 30 days of delivery and buyer must cover all return shipping costs. No shipping costs from original order or return will be refunded.