TAB INFO COMING SOON
oz | g | mL
$5.00 – $8.00
Loofah Gourd SPONGE
for bathing or dishwashing!
Full Size: 5 inches long x 2.5 or 3 inches wide
Half Size: 2.5 inches long x 2.5 or 3 inches wide
About the Loofah Gourd:
Loofahs are made from the fibrous material found in gourd-like tropical fruits. The spongy texture is perfect for exfoliating skin to keep it smooth and sleek.
How To Use:
To properly use a loofah, put soap and water on it, and scrub. Make sure to also rinse, dry, and sanitize your loofah in order to keep it clean. The texture of a loofah is rough when dry, but once you add hot water it becomes soft and supple.
1. Wet the loofah with water. Warmer water will cause the loofah to get softer more quickly. IF you want the loofah to retain some texture and scrubbing ability, just wet it slightly before proceeding.
2. Apply soap to the loofah. Rub a bar of soap over its surface. A little soap goes a long way, do not over-do it.
3. Rinse your loofah after each use. Use hot, clean water, making sure all the soap is gone. Soap left in the loofah could begin to smell. Please see care instructions.
LOOFAH CARE INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Rinse your loofah after each use. Use hot, clean water, making sure all the soap is gone.
2. Dry the loofah completely between uses. Put it in a place with good circulation so it can dry completely. Drying it out will prevent bacteria and mold from forming inside the loofah. Since many bathrooms stay humid, you might want to dry the loofah in a different room.
3. Sanitize your loofah once a week. You may boil it in a pot of water, run it through the dishwasher or laundry washer, or microwave it for 30 seconds to prevent unwanted bacterial or mold growth.
THIS PACKAGING IS COMPLETELY RECYCLABLE. OUR PACKAGING TAPE & SHRINKWRAP IS BIODEGRADABLE.