This page includes all of the ingredients we use to make our soaps. If you are looking for information about a specific ingredient, we list them from most to least amount used in the soaps, which is also the same order as on our labels and online listings.
“A cold-process soap bar blending science and traditional craftsmanship with the highest quality ingredients from certified organic fair-trade farms and non-GMO local farms. A superfood for your skin, hair and scalp!”
We Begin With 2 Ancient Beauty Secrets: Buttermilk & Lard
Hand-Cultured Raw Buttermilk is high in Proteins and Good Fats only unique to animals. Skin-Renewing and Anti-Aging Nutrients like Lactic Acid and other naturally-occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) turn over skin cells faster and help nutrients penetrate the skin more deeply**.
Local, Pasture-Raised Raw Buttermilk
We only use fresh and raw buttermilk from local, pasture-raised cows. These heifers are personally inspected and hand-milked twice per day to ensure a quality product and healthy animals. We visit our dairy farms 1-3 times per week to check on the cows and learn from our farmer whose milk has been independently certified as Grade-A. The milk is filtered and hand-cultured, which means it is put in a large glass jar on a sunlit window, covered and stirred by hand for 2 days until it has a thick consistency. This whole fat buttermilk is high in omega-3 fatty acids and is the main liquid ingredient in nearly all of our soaps.
Local, Pasture-Raised, Non-GMO Lard
– Collagen-Boosting Local Pasture-Raised Lard helps to form keratin, the building blocks of skin, hair, and nails)** This Hand-Rendered Lard (melted and filtered pig fat), is high in complete Omegas 3-6-9 fatty acids, B-Vitamins and especially Vitamin D3! You will only find high Vitamin D3 levels in pasture-raised lard, one of the highest natural sources of this vitamin in the world. This vitamin is also the most bioavailable form of absorbable D, meaning your body doesn’t have to convert it and can use it right away.**
Certified Organic Babassu Oil or Certified Organic Coconut Oil
– Anti-Bacterial and Cleansing**
Certified Organic and Fair-Trade Unrefined Shea Butter
– Deeply Moisturizing**
Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free Castor Oil
– Stimulates Hair-Growth and Skin-Healing**
Moroccan Argan Oil
Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter
Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil
– Promotes Hair Shine, Sheen, Silkiness, and Reduces Split Ends**
- Great for shaving as the kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth texture with additional detoxifying properties to help tighten skin and reduce inflammation.** + Protects skin to help eliminate razor burns, bumps, bleeding, and other irritations.**
- Silky Smooth Shave and Detoxifying Effects**
Free-Range Farm-Fresh Egg Yolks
- Biotin-Rich and full of vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin and hair**
Raw Local Homegrown Honey
Organic Sesame Seed Oil
Ancient Chinese Ingredient for Promoting Natural Hair Color and Youthful Growth**
Sweet Almond Oil
Scents & Colors
Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils
Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide
Nature-Identical Mica Pigments
** Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.