We want you to love it! Return any unopened/unused products within 30 days of in-store purchase or package delivery for any reason.
Returns are refunded as store credit in the form of a coupon code sent to your order’s email address and may be subject to a -10% restock fee. We kindly ask that return shipment fees are covered by the customer.
Any return or refund requested on used products is subject to the terms of our Return Policy & Disclaimers – detailed below.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, missing, or wrong item upon delivery in your shipped order, please send us pictures immediately: contact us right away with your name and order number so we can make it right as quickly as possible!
- Please note that the dates on all products price tags are their MANUFACTURE date – NOT their expiration date! If a product has an expiration date or a best used by date, that information will need to be calculated from the best by information provided on the product’s label or in the product’s listing (where the product is located in our online shop).
- If you still think you received an expired or defective product, please contact us with a photo of the date on your price tag and your order number.
- Unused online purchases may not be exchanged by mail, but they may be returned. Our return process is listed below. Once a successful return is completed, you will be refunded with store credit sent to your order’s email and will be subject to a -10% restock fee: this is detailed below – click here to read more.
No Refunds for Used* Products
- We do not consider scent dissatisfaction alone to be an acceptable reason for a refund and return on a used product unless a product is truly defective. Please sniff your product long and deep before you use it to determine if you like the smell or not, then decide if you wish to return it. We offer scent strength information on all of our products, and we do accept returns for scent dissatisfaction on unused items (subject to a -10% restock fee and also return shipping costs). If you would like help choosing a product before purchase, please call us at 812 414 9735.
- *Please let us know of any reactions occur that may affect your health! We appreciate feedback – all refunds on used products are up to our discretion!
- Some consumers do not know they are sensitive/allergic/reactive to a substance until they use that substance, but yet most of the population will have no negative reactions when using the same substance. This is not the fault of the manufacturer (PERMA-EARTH LLC) that uses ingredients in the official recommended usage rates according to the INCI and expert recommendations. We explicitly share all the ingredients in each product’s listing.
Before applying any new product to an area, we highly recommend applying to a small trial area first and wait at least an hour or up to a day before continuing with full application.
Before using on children or pregnant/nursing women, please contact your healthcare provider to inquire about their approval of using any product or ingredient.
- If you have any negative reaction, please contact us for our records with your order number, order name, or other details. A negative reaction that is very mild, reversible through continuation of use or discontinuation of use, and unique to you does not usually warrant a refund – this is at the consumer’s risk.
- Please note that we may or may not issue a refund depending on the severity of the reaction or if it is an isolated incident. We reserve all rights to issue a refund depending on each situation and waiting until we hear more feedback from others using the same product from the same batch.
- If you have any negative reaction to using a product: stop using the product immediately and wash it off with soap and much rinsing, seek medical attention if necessary, and then contact us with your order number, order name, and all the details of your experience.
- *We are not liable for misuse of a product without respect of our warnings and sensible precautions. We feel it is the consumer’s responsibility to use the product within reason and to become aware of any unique sensitivities or necessary precautions (known or unknown) they must take for their or their dependent’s body. We are not responsible for any unique reactions to an ingredient as all ingredients are made available to the consumer prior to purchase and use.
- You can also contact us prior to purchase if you have further questions about a product’s ingredients and your concerns.
*We withhold responsibility or liability for any individual’s unique reaction to using our products that are formulated with the official recommended amount for each ingredient: each consumer uses our products at their own personal risk!
- Please note that if your negative experience has been forewarned about in the item’s description or is a misuse of the product (for instance: in cases of overuse, using incorrectly, or using soap, essential oils, minerals, exfoliants, or other possibly irritating ingredients on sensitive areas, open wounds, or around the eyes, or around young children…) we do not consider this a negative experience that would warrant a refund – consumers use each item at their own risk and discretion!
- We do not suggest using any topical products on an open wound without a physician’s approval.
- We do not accept returns for used products with some non-visible negative reaction claims (i.e. “I developed a headache using this product due to the scent or scent strength.”) Please gift it to someone else who will use the product without issue.
- We do appreciate any and all feedback, but we do not waiver on our return or refund policies in unique-to-you cases.
- Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All our products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use our product, it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only as a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this website is correct and up to date, PERMA-EARTH LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, PERMA-EARTH LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by the purchaser are accepted at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that PERMA-EARTH LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. PERMA-EARTH LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
Thank you for understanding our return and refund policies.
HOW TO RETURN
If you still wish to process your return acceptable to our policies above, please use the step-by-step instructions below to get started:
STEP 1: Properly package your items and your order return details.
- If you have not opened your package yet, you may take it straight back to the mail carrier for a FREE “Return to Sender” request and contact us with your order return information (order number and reason for return) – that’s it!
- If your package has been opened, place your items back into the same box or in another suitable sturdy box — the one your order came in can easily be reused — along with any necessary packing materials. Remove any other shipping label information from used boxes. If your item came tightly wrapped, taped, and securely packaged, please be sure to do the same when you return the item. We are not responsible for improperly packaged returns that are damaged or lost during shipment.
- Print and enclose a copy of your Order Confirmation email, Shipping Confirmation email, Shipment Delivery email, or other (described below) to use as your return receipt, along with information about why you are requesting a refund.
- If you are unable to print any of these emails, please be sure to include a clearly legible note that contains your order number and reason for your return along with your return – or contact us with this information. If your return is sent back without this information, we will not be able to process your refund.
STEP 2: Take your package to the carrier of your choice.
Mail your package to the following address:
- Perma-Earth LLC
780 W Green St.
Scottsburg, IN 47170
- Be sure that your return is properly insured and trackable so you’ll be able to guarantee that your package arrives as expected.
- You will be responsible for the shipping cost of your return.
- Keep the tracking information until your return has been processed.
Once we receive your items, we’ll send you a Return Order Confirmation email with all the details.
STEP 3: Please allow up to 21 business days from shipment for us to receive your return and process your credit, detailed below.
How Will I Be Refunded?
60 days or less from the order or delivery date, all returns will be credited as in-store credit in the form of a coupon code. A coupon code will be issued and emailed to you at the email address associated with the original order once the return and refund process is complete. You will be able to use your in-store credit refund immediately. Refund amounts will not include shipping and handling charges. All applicable promotions, discounts, offers, free items (as part of a qualifying purchase) and coupons granted at the time of purchase will be prorated and applied to the refund amount. Once the return is processed, we will send an email confirmation of your in-store credit and coupon code issuance.