Fragrance-Free and Perfect for all hair types!
Don’t forget to pair our shampoo soap with a conditioner – also perfect for all hair types!
5 extra-nourishing ingredients on top of our already amazing base for the ULTIMATE shampoo wash!
- DL-Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid) helps to nourish, soften, and strengthen hair by helping to rebuild the individual hair shafts. It also adds an extra boost of protection against brassy tones and other chemical damages.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin helps to form the building blocks of your hair, giving your scalp and hair what it needs to strengthen the sulfide bonds and produce more growth!
- Pasture-Raised and Grass-Fed Collagen Protein Peptides also help to form the building blocks of your hair while drawing moisture to your hair as a natural humectant, giving your scalp and hair what it needs to strengthen the bonds and grow faster.
- Silk Protein Peptides help to strengthen and yet smooth hair bonds: silk is one of the strongest (yet softest) substances in the world and is a perfect addition to your haircare routine. Our real, natural silk comes from cruelty-free silk moth cocoons (the cocoons are harvested after the moths mature and leave the empty cocoon behind).
- Magnesium Oil (Magnesium Chloride naturally derived from the ancient Zechstein Sea) helps to stimulate hair growth and feeds the body a nutrient that is essential for over 300 health-optimizing functions, including hair health. Magnesium used to be abundantly available to humans through external exposure to the natural elements and rich soils, both of which are sorely lacking in modern society.
Scent Strength: Light to None
- HAIR & SKIN
Experience true food for your hair and skin with real, traditionally crafted soap. Our artisan shampoo bars are handmade with carefully curated local ingredients – proudly sourced from small family farms and homegrown here in the USA. What we can’t source locally, we can assure are of the highest quality: certified organic, minimally processed, and fair-trade ingredients to feed your hair and skin from the outside-in.
Our All-In-One Shampoo – Body – Shaving soap bars will work wonders for any hair type when used correctly and regularly (read directions here).
Perfect for regular body washing, face washing, and shaving as well, explained below.
Our ingredients are LOW on the comedogenic scale – so your pores are nourished and cleansed, but never clogged.
Kaolin clay not only helps the detox process for first-time users of shampoo soap, but also provides a fantastic washing and shaving experience: more details are provided below.
- Pasture-Raised, Pure, Hand-Rendered Lard feeds your hair and skin extra-nourishing fatty acids and Vitamin D3 for reducing frizz and extra moisturization. Lard has been used in haircare since medieval times for hair growth and hair health management. Our lard is carefully hand-rendered to keep its precious rare nutrients in-tact at low temperatures. Learn more here
- Local, Raw, Farm-Fresh, Grass-fed, Hand-Cultured Buttermilk to feed your hair the perfect food – high in essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The famously beautiful Egyptian Queen Cleopatra was a wise proponent, bathing in fresh buttermilk daily. Learn more here
- Certified Organic Babassu Oil provides extra foamy lather to build mounds of thick bubbles. This makes cleansing your hair an easy task without using pore-clogging palm or coconut oils. Babassu oil also helps maintain the hardness of your shampoo soap while in use and makes the bar last as long as possible in wet environments.
- Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil has been used for thousands of years to make the best soaps in the world and is one of the major components of our shampoo bars. Olive oil soap provides a rich, smooth, silky shine to hair shafts while also retaining a mild cleanse. Olive oil is unique in that it’s very moisturizing, but not too heavy.
- Certified Organic, Hexane-Free Castor Oil has been used for centuries to help heal damaged skin while also restoring new hair growth. Also known as the “Palm of Christ”, its many priceless uses have yet to be overshadowed by any other known oil. Castor oil also helps to provide a thick, robust lather and strengthens the hair shafts.
- Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is actually a type of liquid plant wax that is proposed to be very similar to our skin’s sebum. Jojoba oil has been very useful for haircare professionals, lending extra shine, strength, and manageability to hair health.
- Abyssinian Oil is very similar to Argan oil, but shown to be better in some ways. From scientific studies, Abyssinian has been shown to provide superior protection against hair breakage and heat damage in professional salon settings. Shine and manageability are also markedly improved when incorporating Abyssinian oil into one’s haircare routine.
- Kaolin Clay helps detox your hair from the daily grime and air pollution from modern day living while also soothing the scalp. This natural earthen mineral assists with dandruff and encourages hair growth as well. For shaving, it lends an extra-silky smooth experience, but if a nick does occur – it helps stop and repair bleeding quickly. Just lather our soap on the area you need to shave and shave as you would normally.
Don’t settle for anything less than the absolute best for your hair and skin! We stand by our guarantee of satisfaction after a decade of making haircare and skincare products. If you do have any issues, we are always happy to help make it right.
Most consumers would say this product has no scent detectable at all or that any scent detected is only due to the nature of the ingredients.
NO SCENT OF ANY KIND WAS ADDED AS AN INGREDIENT TO THIS PRODUCT.
This product was made in our one and only facility where we manufacture all of our products (scented and unscented). Atmospheric scent may or may not transfer to a detectable level over to any unscented product.
We thoroughly clean all manufacturing tools between each use and keep our unscented products completely separate from our scented products (not touching).
Product will touch our packaging boxes, papers, and fillings that have been also sitting in our same small business facility where we make scented products.
If any atmospheric scent is detected by sensitive buyers, we recommend to let the unscented product sit for a few days to a few weeks in a dry atmosphere devoid of any scent with good air flow to allow any atmospheric smells to dissipate. Usually after the first use, the atmospheric smell transfers will dissipate.
According to our policies that all buyers must agree to upon checkout: we only accept returns for unused products within 30 days of delivery and buyer must cover all return shipping costs. No shipping costs from original order or return will be refunded.
*Our statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.