Perfect for DRY hair and scalp types!
Don’t forget to pair our shampoo soap with a conditioner!
Buzzing with natural vitamins and minerals for the skin and hair! Plus, you’ll love the essential oil blend of fresh citrus, sweet florals, and green herbaceous essential oils: Lemongrass, Orange, Rosemary, Lavender, and Ylang Ylang. Women and men alike savor this scent!
Scent Strength: Medium
This scent is derived from pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. You may learn more about the essential oils we use as well as how we guarantee their purity and sources here.
Lemon Peel Powder and Local Raw Honey contain extra vitamins, minerals, and balanced fatty acids for maintaining hair health while nourishing and moisturizing the scalp.
- Bursting with natural vitamins, minerals and complete fats, this is one of the most nourishing shampoo bars you will ever find. Expertly blended with raw local honey on top of a base of pasture-raised local lard and grass-fed raw buttermilk, this will truly feed your hair and skin from the outside-in!
- Lemon peel is high in natural vitamin C and cleansing properties, helping to heal and deliver more nutrients to your hair and scalp.*
- Contains natural emollients and humectants from the honey to help the hair and scalp retain moisture for a longer period of time – great for dryness!
- The essential oils used in this soap can help fight bacteria, fungus, and other skin/scalp irritants – great for dry hair and scalps!*
HAIR & SKIN
Experience true food for your hair and skin with real, traditionally crafted soap. Our artisan shampoo bars are handmade with carefully curated local ingredients – proudly sourced from small family farms and homegrown here in the USA. What we can’t source locally, we can assure are of the highest quality: certified organic, minimally processed, and fair-trade ingredients to feed your hair and skin from the outside-in.
Our All-In-One Shampoo – Body – Shaving soap bars will work wonders for any hair type when used correctly and regularly (read directions here).
Perfect for regular body washing, face washing, and shaving as well, explained below.
Our ingredients are LOW on the comedogenic scale – so your pores are nourished and cleansed, but never clogged.
Kaolin clay not only helps the detox process for first-time users of shampoo soap, but also provides a fantastic washing and shaving experience: more details are provided below.
- Pasture-Raised, Pure, Hand-Rendered Lard feeds your hair and skin extra-nourishing fatty acids and Vitamin D3 for reducing frizz and extra moisturization. Lard has been used in haircare since medieval times for hair growth and hair health management. Our lard is carefully hand-rendered to keep its precious rare nutrients in-tact at low temperatures. Learn more here
- Local, Raw, Farm-Fresh, Grass-fed, Hand-Cultured Buttermilk to feed your hair the perfect food – high in essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The famously beautiful Egyptian Queen Cleopatra was a wise proponent, bathing in fresh buttermilk daily. Learn more here
- Certified Organic Babassu Oil provides extra foamy lather to build mounds of thick bubbles. This makes cleansing your hair an easy task without using pore-clogging palm or coconut oils. Babassu oil also helps maintain the hardness of your shampoo soap while in use and makes the bar last as long as possible in wet environments.
- Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil has been used for thousands of years to make the best soaps in the world and is one of the major components of our shampoo bars. Olive oil soap provides a rich, smooth, silky shine to hair shafts while also retaining a mild cleanse. Olive oil is unique in that it’s very moisturizing, but not too heavy.
- Certified Organic, Hexane-Free Castor Oil has been used for centuries to help heal damaged skin while also restoring new hair growth. Also known as the “Palm of Christ”, its many priceless uses have yet to be overshadowed by any other known oil. Castor oil also helps to provide a thick, robust lather and strengthens the hair shafts.
- Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is actually a type of liquid plant wax that is proposed to be very similar to our skin’s sebum. Jojoba oil has been very useful for haircare professionals, lending extra shine, strength, and manageability to hair health.
- Abyssinian Oil is very similar to Argan oil, but shown to be better in some ways. From scientific studies, Abyssinian has been shown to provide superior protection against hair breakage and heat damage in professional salon settings. Shine and manageability are also markedly improved when incorporating Abyssinian oil into one’s haircare routine.
- Kaolin Clay helps detox your hair from the daily grime and air pollution from modern day living while also soothing the scalp. This natural earthen mineral assists with dandruff and encourages hair growth as well. For shaving, it lends an extra-silky smooth experience, but if a nick does occur – it helps stop and repair bleeding quickly. Just lather our soap on the area you need to shave and shave as you would normally.
Don’t settle for anything less than the absolute best for your hair and skin! We stand by our guarantee of satisfaction after a decade of making haircare and skincare products. If you do have any issues, we are always happy to help make it right.