|Dimensions||3 × 2.5 × 1 in|
$8.00 – $12.00
COCONUT LIME SOAP
A Tropical Wave of Beach Party!
HAIR | BODY | SHAVING
Local + Organic + Fair-Trade
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Highest of Quality Ingredients
“The revolutionary all-in-one soap bar with luxurious organic plant and animal superfoods for your skin and scalp: naturally raised animal-based ingredients!”
4 oz | 113g
Great for oily hair and very cleansing.
We handcrafted this deliciously nourishing shampoo, body, and shaving bar with a sweetly seductive sunset beach party scent that is all the rave for men and women alike! This is scented with a blend of phthalate-free fragrance oils of vanilla sugar and coconut lime verbena, and pure citrus essential oils.
In addition, we have added some luxurious base oils for an experience unlike any other from head to toe.
**Our label supplier made a mistake and we have not yet received the front labels for these, so no labels for right now! I will take new pictures once we receive them!**
Wrapped in Biodegradable Shrink Wrap!
All About Our Ingredients:
– Hand-Cultured Raw Buttermilk is High in Proteins, Fats, and Nutrients… an ancient beauty secret! We only use fresh and raw local, grassfed buttermilk from happy, healthy bovines!
– Local Pasture-Raised, Hand-Rendered Lard: High in Omega-3 fatty acids, B-Vitamins and especially Vitamin D, which is Collagen-Boosting (helps to form keratin, the building blocks of skin, hair, and nails)*
– Moisturizing & Nourishing Certified Organic and Non-GMO Coconut Milk with Coconut Cream!
– Anti-Bacterial and Cleansing: Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Coconut Oil*
– Deeply Moisturizing Organic and Certified Fair-Trade African Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter*
– Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free Castor Oil, high in Ricinoleic Acid, which stimulates hair-growth and skin-healing*
– Certified Organic Golden Jojoba and Organic Apricot Kernel Oils for helping hair shine, sheen, silkiness, and split ends!*
– Certified Organic Baobab Oil straight from the African savannah and are said to contain Vitamin C, which helps collagen production dramatically. These iconic trees are known for their ability to act like a cactus and store massive amounts of water in their thick trunks. Their flowers only bloom once a year and their fruit and fatty seeds feed wildlife and tribal communities all around them.
– Kaolin Clay for a Silky Smooth Shave and Detoxifying Effects*
– Cosmetic-Grade Mica Pigments for a beautiful and fun appearance, the same that is found in natural make-up, except this kind is lab-made, not mined (earth-friendly), and free of any heavy metal contaminants. Don’t worry, none will be left on your hair or skin if you wash thoroughly!
+ Great for shaving as the clay provides a silky-smooth texture with additional detoxifying properties to help tighten skin and reduce inflammation.*
+ Helps to eliminate razor burns, bumps, bleeding, and other irritations.*
+ Often I hear from satisfied customers about the amazing shaving experience they have with our soap, it is truly worth it for this experience!
*Minty or herbaceous soaps may increase the pain of a cut if you happen to cut yourself*
Please follow the instructions on our website:
I only use my shampoo bars about once every other day or less to not strip the hair’s natural oils too much. For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Fats of Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Local Raw Grassfed Buttermilk, Coconut Oil*, Fair-Trade Shea Butter*, Coconut Milk*, Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter*, Castor Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Baobab Oil*, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, Citrus Essential Oils, Kaolin Clay, Mica Pigments, and Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide.
*Certified Organic Ingredient
DIMENSIONS: Approximately 2.5″ x 2.75″ x 1″
LIABILITY DISCLAIMERS —————-
**Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.