The comforting scent of brown sugar oatmeal, sweet cream and raw honeycomb will warm your soul as you lather up with this nourishing bar. The scent more mild and of medium strength!
Expertly handcrafted with free-range local eggs and natural raw local honey – making this one of the most nutrient-dense shampooing experiences ever!
In addition, we also infused a blend of organic powdered oats, local raw grass-fed buttermilk, and local pasture-raised lard blended with organic and fair-trade luxury oils and butters from around the world just buzzing with natural vitamins and minerals for the skin and hair!
HAIR & SKIN: All of our shampoo and shaving bars work for almost any hair type when used correctly and regularly (read directions here). However, each shampoo bar is different and may work especially well for certain hair types.
- Organic and Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter for reducing frizz and extra moisturization
- Organic Castor, Jojoba, Sesame and Sweet Almond Oils for improving hair-manageability and stimulating growth∇
- Egg yolks, which are rich in Vitamins and Fats help feed the hair for growth may help hair become more resistant to damage∇
- Raw Local Honey is a natural emollient and helps the hair retain moisture, shine and sleekness∇
- Organic Colloidal Oats for a soothing and softening effect while feeding the hair and scalp with important vitamins and minerals∇
- Kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth shave while soothing the scalp, helps with dandruff and encourages hair growth∇
Learn more about our ingredients
∇Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Read Detailed Instructions HERE
Prewet your shampoo bar.
After getting your hair wet, brush or rub your prewetted bar directly onto your dripping wet hair and head until enough amount remains to thoroughly lather all soap remnants throughout the hair.
Massage deeply into the hair and scalp. You should be getting a thick and foamy lather all over your hair and scalp, if you do not achieve this you will need to apply more soap or a little water to work it up. Do not let sit in hair too long after a good lather is achieved.
Rinse well and we usually recommend to use one of our conditioners afterwards, then dry/style hair as usual. Repeat the washing process if needed. If this is your first time using a totally natural shampoo soap, then you will probably need to wash again as natural shampoos loosen the silicones and waxes from the hair that sulfate-based or detergent-based shampoos leave behind. Our clay-based formula helps with this natural detox but it can take multiple washes to completely get the desired results.
Practice makes perfect! ♥
The comforting scent of brown sugar oatmeal, sweet cream and raw honeycomb will warm your soul as you lather up with this nourishing bar.
Saponified Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Local Raw Grass-Fed Buttermilk, Babassu Oil*, Raw Local Pasture-Raised Egg Yolks, Shea Butter*/**, Cocoa Butter*/**, Raw Local Honey, Castor Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, Colloidal Oats*, Kaolin Clay, Food Grade Titanium Dioxide & Mica Mineral Pigments.
* Certified Organic / **Certified Fair-Trade
Approximately 3.3 oz – 3.7 oz | 93 g – 104 g
Approximately 2.5″ x 2.2″ x 1″ BAR SIZE
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.