- 100% NATURAL
Small Silk & Large Wool Sponges
For face and body!
Small Silk: 3 inches long x 3.5 inches wide
Large Wool: 4.5 inches long x 5 inches wide
About the Sponges:
Silk Sponges are best for face
Wool Sponges are best for body.
How To Use:
To properly use a sponge, put soap and water on it, and scrub to lather. Make sure to also rinse, dry, and wash your sponge in order to keep it clean. The texture of a sponge is rough when dry, but once you add water it becomes soft and supple.
1. Wet the sponge with water.
2. Apply soap to the sponge. Rub a bar of soap over its surface. A little soap goes a long way.
3. Rinse and dry your sponge after each use. Use hot, clean water, making sure all the soap is gone.
1. Rinse your sponge after each use. Use hot, clean water, making sure all the soap is gone.
2. Dry sponge completely between uses. Put it in a place with good air circulation so it can dry faster. Drying it out will prevent bacteria and mold from forming inside the sponge although sponges are naturally antibacterial. Since many bathrooms stay humid, you might want to dry the sponge in a different room or in a spot away from direct water spray.