Soap Bar for HAIR | BODY | SHAVING
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Honey Oat & Egg Yolk
Check out more options
“An all-in-one cold-process soap bar blending science and traditional craftsmanship with the highest quality ingredients from certified organic fair-trade farms and non-GMO local farms. A superfood for your skin, hair and scalp!”
HAIR & SKIN TYPE
Our ingredients may look simple, but our formulation is advanced: we calculate each batch with certain hair types in mind. The results speak for themselves, but are not guaranteed to work the same for everyone. As washing technique, previous product build-up and first-time user adjustment all affect product performance, most of which is a learning phase.
This bar is formulated for:
Normal Hair & Scalp
Dry, Thinning, and Balding Hair Types**
Dry, Cracked, Wrinkled, Damaged Skin Types**
Colored or Treated Hair? Our soaps may cause faster and thicker hair growth!** Many customers have also reported decreased hair product spending overall since they have eliminated most of the hair care products they used to buy. Please test a small portion of your hair with one of our smaller bars if you are concerned about discoloration; however we have yet to see a soap bar do this.
4.5 oz – 5 oz
120 g – 141 g
Wrapped in Biodegradable Shrink Wrap
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
A 4 oz bar can last anywhere between 10-60 washes (counting hair washes and body washes independently) depending on your washing technique, body size, hair length and thickness. I have thin, medium-long hair and only use my shampoo bars about once every other day (give or take) as to not to strip the hair’s natural oils. This lasts about 12 hair washes total or 3 weeks. For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
– – – – – – – – – – – –
The comforting scent of oatmeal, milk and honey will warm your soul as you lather up with this nourishing bar.
Expertly handcrafted with free-range local eggs from our farm, natural raw honey from our farm, organic herbs such as calendula, chamomile, and oats, local raw grass-fed buttermilk, and local pasture-raised lard blended with organic and fair-trade luxury oils and butters from around the world bursting with natural vitamins and minerals for the skin and hair! Blended with Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils for a warm and sweet scent that is comforting and enveloping with high notes of almonds and honey.
Creamy and luxurious lather that is easily buildable and extremely nourishing to the skin and hair.
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Need a hair conditioner bar to pair with your shampoo bar? Try one of our conditioner bars made with complementary high-quality ingredients!
Want a beautiful travel tin to carry your bars in?
We have them in our accessories section!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
– Ancient Beauty Secret: Hand-Cultured Raw Buttermilk High in Proteins, Fats, Skin-Renewing and Anti-Aging Nutrients like Lactic Acid and other naturally-occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which help to turn over skin cells faster and help nutrients penetrate the skin more deeply**.
– We only use fresh and raw, local, grass-fed buttermilk from happy, healthy bovines! These heifers are personally inspected and hand-milked twice per day to ensure a quality product. We visit the farm 1-3 times per week to check on the cows and learn from our farmer whose milk has been independently certified as Grade-A. The milk is filtered and hand-cultured (put in direct sunlight in a window, covered and stirred by hand for 2 days) until it is a thick consistency. This whole fat buttermilk is high in omega-3 fatty acids and is the main liquid ingredient in nearly all of our soaps.
– Collagen-Boosting Local Pasture-Raised Lard helps to form keratin, the building blocks of skin, hair, and nails)** This Hand-Rendered Lard (melted and filtered pig fat), is high in complete Omegas 3-6-9 fatty acids, B-Vitamins and especially Vitamin D3! You will only find high Vitamin D3 levels in pasture-raised lard, one of the highest natural sources of this vitamin in the world. This vitamin is also the most bioavailable form of absorbable D, meaning your body doesn’t have to convert it and can use it right away.**
– Biotin-Rich and full of vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin and hair**: Free-Range Farm-Fresh Egg Yolks
– Calming, Soothing, Moisturizing, Anti-inflammatory**: Raw Local Homegrown Honey, Organic Oats, Organic Calendula and Organic Chamomile
– Anti-Bacterial and Cleansing**: Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed and Unrefined Babassu Oil
– Deeply Moisturizing**: Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, and Unrefined African Shea Butter with Certified Organic, Fair-Trade, and Unrefined Cocoa Butter
– Stimulates Hair-Growth and Skin-Healing**: Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Hexane-Free Castor Oil (high in Ricinoleic Acid)
– Promotes Hair Shine, Sheen, Silkiness, and Reduces Split Ends**: Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil and Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil
– Ancient Chinese Ingredient for Promoting Natural Hair Color and Youthful Growth**: Organic Sesame Seed Oil
– Silky Smooth Shave and Detoxifying Effects**: Kaolin Clay
– – – – – – – –
+ Great for shaving as the kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth texture with additional detoxifying properties to help tighten skin and reduce inflammation.**
+ Protects skin to help eliminate razor burns, bumps, bleeding, and other irritations.**
+ I often hear from satisfied customers about the amazing shaving experience they have with our all-in-one soaps!
– – – – – – – – – –
Please read our detailed instructions and watch our instructional video:
– – – – – – – – – – –
Saponified Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Local Raw Grassfed Buttermilk, Babassu Oil*, Fair-Trade Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Fair-Trade Cocoa Butter*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Sesame Seed Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, Kaolin Clay, Oats*, Calendula*, Chamomile*, Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, & Nature-Identical Mica Pigments.
*Certified Organic Ingredient by the USDA or QAI (Quality Assurance International)
– – – – – – – – – – –
Approximately 3″ x 2.75″ x 1″
CUSTOM & WHOLESALE ORDERS
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Custom orders are a minimum 10 full size 4oz/113g bars of one kind. You may manipulate the ingredients however you wish with our expert advice on what is best for your needs and cold process soap limits. Costs will be similar to the listings and start at $6 for the bare minimum and can go up to $15+ per bar depending. The average however is around $10-$14 per bar.
We only offer wholesale pricing to licensed retailers and with a certain order minimum.
We take PayPal for wholesale or custom orders, please contact me (Mariah) at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 801-5945 for more details.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
**Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.