Soap Bar for HAIR | BODY | SHAVING
“Honey Ale & Egg Yolk” with Whole Oat Grains and Calendula
Check out more options
“An all-in-one cold-process soap bar blending science and traditional craftsmanship with the highest quality ingredients from certified organic fair-trade farms and non-GMO local farms. A superfood for your skin, hair and scalp!”
HAIR & SKIN TYPE
Our ingredients may look simple, but our formulation is advanced: we calculate each batch with certain hair types in mind. The results speak for themselves, but are not guaranteed to work the same for everyone. As washing technique, previous product build-up and first-time user adjustment all affect product performance, most of which is a learning phase.
This bar is formulated for:
Normal Hair & Scalp
Dry, Thinning, and Balding Hair Types**
Dry, Cracked, Wrinkled, Damaged Skin Types**
Colored or Treated Hair? Our soaps may cause faster and thicker hair growth!** Many customers have also reported decreased hair product spending overall since they have eliminated most of the hair care products they used to buy. Please test a small portion of your hair with one of our smaller bars if you are concerned about discoloration; however we have yet to see a soap bar do this.
4 oz | 113 g Soap Bar
Wrapped in 100% Biodegradable biolefin shrink wrap!
HOW LONG DOES IT LAST?
A 4 oz bar can last anywhere between 10-60 washes (counting hair washes and body washes independently) depending on your washing technique, body size, hair length and thickness. I have thin, medium-long hair and only use my shampoo bars about once every other day (give or take) as to not to strip the hair’s natural oils. This lasts about 12 hair washes total or 3 weeks. For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Scent: Light and Citrusy Orange & Bergamot with Fresh Piney Tones of Cedar & Balsam Fir
Organic ~ Eco-Friendly Minimal Packaging ~ Nutrient-Boost ~ Best Ingredients For Hair Growth**
Vitamin B is for Beer – Great for Men & Women Alike!
Beer, due to its infusion of hops and brewers yeast, is full of B vitamins like Biotin and Silica, powerful agents for skin and hair growth, strength and beauty! Many people have tried to use beer as a hair wash by itself or as a temporary conditioning agent, dealing with the other unpleasant effects in the duration. But why do that when you can reap the benefits in a shampoo as you attain a silky-smooth hair cleanse!
Treat your body with love and care every day! Enjoying herbal soaps is one of the easiest ways to eliminate many environmental toxins. When you bathe or shower, you are not only supposed to be cleansing your body, but your mind and soul. Rid yourself of all worries when using our products. Our passion is crafting a work of art for you to enjoy during this precious time for yourself. We are dedicated to providing you with 100% satisfaction as much as possible (please see store policies). Thank you for purchasing from us as we expand our herbal gardens and home apothecary!
– – – – – – – – – – – –
Need a hair conditioner bar to pair with your shampoo bar? Try one of our conditioner bars made with complementary high-quality ingredients!
Want a beautiful travel tin to carry your bars in?
We have them in our accessories section!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
– Ancient Beauty Secret: Hand-Cultured Raw Buttermilk High in Proteins, Fats, Skin-Renewing and Anti-Aging Nutrients like Lactic Acid and other naturally-occurring Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) which help to turn over skin cells faster and help nutrients penetrate the skin more deeply**.
– We only use fresh and raw, local, grass-fed buttermilk from happy, healthy bovines! These heifers are personally inspected and hand-milked twice per day to ensure a quality product. We visit the farm 1-3 times per week to check on the cows and learn from our farmer whose milk has been independently certified as Grade-A. The milk is filtered and hand-cultured (put in direct sunlight in a window, covered and stirred by hand for 2 days) until it is a thick consistency. This whole fat buttermilk is high in omega-3 fatty acids and is the main liquid ingredient in nearly all of our soaps.
– Collagen-Boosting Local Pasture-Raised Lard helps to form keratin, the building blocks of skin, hair, and nails)** This Hand-Rendered Lard (melted and filtered pig fat), is high in complete Omegas 3-6-9 fatty acids, B-Vitamins and especially Vitamin D3! You will only find high Vitamin D3 levels in pasture-raised lard, one of the highest natural sources of this vitamin in the world. This vitamin is also the most bioavailable form of absorbable D, meaning your body doesn’t have to convert it and can use it right away.**
– Biotin-Rich and full of vitamins and minerals to nourish your skin and hair**: Free-Range Farm-Fresh Egg Yolks; Nourishing hair and skin with Keratin and Collagen, the building blocks of hair and skin proteins. Eggs provide a natural astringent effect upon the skin, helping to tighten pores while giving a gentle cleanse.
– Honey helps to manage dry and frizzy hair by creating a luscious silky shine. It is known for soothing irritated skin and cleansing naturally with its gentle antibacterial qualities. The unique ingredient in this soap to give a silkier lather and leave skin glowing! Honey is known for its antibacterial and soothing properties to the skin. It is often used straight on the hair as a color-enhancer, fortifier and thickener. It is also used on the skin as an acne cleanser, but you can skip the stickiness and go straight for the shampoo soap! This is added as one of the last ingredients in the cold-process method to keep the raw honey’s amazing properties intact.
– The beer that we used is an all-natural handcrafted India Pale Ale made with only the purest ingredients like malted barley, brewers yeast and hops from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, which collects their ingredients as local as possible. We used an IPA because it is the beer most rich in hops. You can view their website for more details at www.SierraNevada.com
– Oats provide minerals like magnesium and iron to feed skin and hair cells. Its naturally soothing and cooling nature helps to calm inflamed or irritated skin.
– In addition to these is pre-soaked and pureed organic oats. Oats contain important minerals like magnesium and are known to soothe the skin and scalp during rough patches due to its innate cooling and moistening nature. This is very useful in cases of acne, dryness, eczema, psoriasis, chicken pox, bug bites, burns, allergic rashes and more… I fondly remember my mother giving me oat baths as a young child with chicken pox, and while it immediately calmed my irritated skin, it always left a mess in the tub… but not with this soap!
– Calendula flowers provide Vitamin A (plant-based carotenoids, not Retinol A, which is also found in the egg yolks) for healthy skin cell growth. Calendula has been used for centuries to hasten the healing process of skin wounds and to diminish scarring.
– Organic calendula is another wonderful ingredient in a soap already brimming with goodness. Calendula is full of Vitamin A (beta carotene, imparting a golden color), which is well-known to help skin heal fast! Often used in herbal First-Aid remedies and healing balms (I use it in my Recover Balm for burns and bruises and my homemade Chicken Bumblefoot Balm), this flower is a power-house of help for your skin and underlying tissues.
– What’s that freshly sweet and piney smell reminiscent of an evergreen forest with a citrus twist? Well, this soap is made with Pure and All-Natural Essential Oils of Orange Peel, Bergamot, Cedar Wood, and Balsam Fir for a deliciously refreshing blend!
– So how does this soap help you shave AND provide a cleansing detox? The secret is kaolin clay! This type of pure, refined clay comes straight from the earth, drawing impurities from deep within the pores and creating an extra-silky lather. The reason why most people love to shave with kaolin clay is because it almost completely prevents razor burn and also helps stop bleeding in case of a little accident.
– – – – – – – –
+ Great for shaving as the kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth texture with additional detoxifying properties to help tighten skin and reduce inflammation.**
+ Protects skin to help eliminate razor burns, bumps, bleeding, and other irritations.**
+ I often hear from satisfied customers about the amazing shaving experience they have with our all-in-one soaps!
TIP: Only meant for traditional razors. It also helps to use a shaving brush (we recommend badger hair) with a stand for drying and storage. You can easily find one to purchase online.
– – – – – – – – – –
Please read our detailed instructions and watch our instructional video:
– – – – – – – – – – –
Saponified Oils of Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Local Raw Grass-Fed Buttermilk, Malted Barley, Whole-Cone Hops, Brewers Yeast, & Purified Water, Babassu Oil*, Fair-Trade Unrefined Shea Butter*, Raw Local Pasture-Raised Eggs, Kaolin Clay, Raw Local Honey, Castor Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Sesame Oil*, Sweet Almond Oil*, Essential Oils of Orange, Cedar, & Cypress, Oats*, Calendula Flowers*, Chamomile*, Mica Pigments, and Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide.
*Certified Organic by USDA or QAI
– – – – – – – – – – –
Approximately 3″ x 2.75″ x 1″
CUSTOM & WHOLESALE ORDERS
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Custom orders are a minimum 10 full size 4oz/113g bars of one kind. You may manipulate the ingredients however you wish with our expert advice on what is best for your needs and cold process soap limits. Costs will be similar to the listings and start at $6 for the bare minimum and can go up to $15+ per bar depending. The average however is around $10-$14 per bar.
We only offer wholesale pricing to licensed retailers and with a certain order minimum.
We take PayPal for wholesale or custom orders, please contact me (Mariah) at email@example.com or (812) 801-5945 for more details.
WATCH US MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE!!!
For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
**Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.