|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
“Honey Ale & Egg Yolk” with Whole Oat Grains and Calendula
4 oz | 113 g Soap Bar
SHAMPOO | BODY | FACE | SHAVE
>> Don’t forget to add Waste-Free Packaging to your order! <<
Otherwise, your order will be sent in an economical plastic bubble mailer and our upcycled bubble padding that we save from some of our suppliers.
Wrapped in 100% Biodegradable biolefin shrink wrap!
This raw grass-fed buttermilk and lard soap was handcrafted with local ingredients by a family herbalist and farmer using the old-fashioned, cold-process method in their home-based herbal apothecary.
Our passion is creating good products with respect to life and nature.
Our mission is “Living in Balance with the Source”.
Made specifically for thinning, balding, weak and brittle, dry to normal hair types and flaky scalps with dandruff.
Scent: Light and Citrusy Orange & Bergamot with Fresh Piney Tones of Cedar & Balsam Fir
Organic ~ Eco-Friendly Minimal Packaging ~ Nutrient-Boost ~ Best Ingredients For Hair Growth
Vitamin B is for Beer – Great for Men & Women Alike!
Beer, due to its infusion of hops and brewers yeast, is full of B vitamins like Biotin and Silica, powerful agents for skin and hair growth, strength and beauty! Many people have tried to use beer as a hair wash by itself or as a temporary conditioning agent, dealing with the other unpleasant effects in the duration. But why do that when you can reap the benefits in a shampoo as you attain a silky-smooth hair cleanse!
The beer that we used is an all-natural handcrafted India Pale Ale made with only the purest ingredients like malted barley, brewers yeast and hops from Sierra Nevada Brewing Company, which collects their ingredients as local as possible. We used an IPA because it is the beer most rich in hops. You can view their website for more details at www.SierraNevada.com
○ Egg Yolk provides extra B-Vitamins like Biotin, nourishing hair and skin with Keratin and Collagen, the building blocks of hair and skin proteins. Eggs provide a natural astringent effect upon the skin, helping to tighten pores while giving a gentle cleanse.
We use our own farm eggs from our 20+ happy hens! We personally oversee that the chickens these eggs come from are healthy and as free as possible! Chickens in their natural environments will have darker, more nutrient-rich yolks high in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin A (Retinol A, the more bioavailable kind)
○ Honey helps to manage dry and frizzy hair by creating a luscious silky shine. It is known for soothing irritated skin and cleansing naturally with its gentle antibacterial qualities.
Local raw honey gathered in small batches by our family is the next unique ingredient in this soap to give a silkier lather and leave skin glowing! Honey is known for its antibacterial and soothing properties to the skin. It is often used straight on the hair as a color-enhancer, fortifier and thickener. It is also used on the skin as an acne cleanser, but you can skip the stickiness and go straight for the shampoo soap! This is added as one of the last ingredients in the cold-process method to keep the raw honey’s amazing properties intact.
○ Proteins, Omega-3 Fats, and Lactic Acid from grass-fed Buttermilk gives skin and hair plenty of nutrients to build and maintain a youthful radiance. Encouraging skin cell overturn and moisturizing with its extra creaminess, Buttermilk also gives hair conditioning for easy brushing, strength and durability. Local lard also gives the bar hardness, extra proteins, and lather sustainability.
Made with REAL homemade, grass-fed buttermilk rich in lactic acid to encourage cell turnover and create a creamy lather. Be like Cleopatra, who was said to have bathed in milk daily to maintain her radiant and youthful complexion. Milk contains extra fats for moisture to smooth and plump skin, and this buttermilk has higher Omega-3 fatty acids due to our source of local dairy cows’ grass intake. Not only that, but milk is known to be a near-perfect food, containing high amounts of nutrients to feed your delicate and absorbent skin cells. “Buttering” the milk thickens it and increases the amount of proteins.
○ Oats provide minerals like magnesium and iron to feed skin and hair cells. Its naturally soothing and cooling nature helps to calm inflamed or irritated skin.
In addition to these is pre-soaked and pureed organic oats. Oats contain important minerals like magnesium and are known to soothe the skin and scalp during rough patches due to its innate cooling and moistening nature. This is very useful in cases of acne, dryness, eczema, psoriasis, chicken pox, bug bites, burns, allergic rashes and more… I fondly remember my mother giving me oat baths as a young child with chicken pox, and while it immediately calmed my irritated skin, it always left a mess in the tub… but not with this soap!
○ Calendula flowers provide Vitamin A (plant-based carotenoids, not Retinol A, which is also found in the egg yolks) for healthy skin cell growth. Calendula has been used for centuries to hasten the healing process of skin wounds and to diminish scarring.
Organic calendula is another wonderful ingredient in a soap already brimming with goodness. Calendula is full of Vitamin A (beta carotene, imparting a golden color), which is well-known to help skin heal fast! Often used in herbal First-Aid remedies and healing balms (I use it in my Recover Balm for burns and bruises and my homemade Chicken Bumblefoot Balm), this flower is a power-house of help for your skin and underlying tissues.
○ What’s that freshly sweet and piney smell reminiscent of an evergreen forest with a citrus twist? Well, this soap is made with Pure and All-Natural Essential Oils of Orange Peel, Bergamot, Cedar Wood, and Balsam Fir for a deliciously refreshing blend!
○ So how does this soap help you shave AND provide a cleansing detox? The secret is kaolin clay! This type of pure, refined clay comes straight from the earth, drawing impurities from deep within the pores and creating an extra-silky lather. The reason why most people love to shave with kaolin clay is because it almost completely prevents razor burn and also helps stop bleeding in case of a little accident.
TIP: Only meant for traditional razors. It also helps to use a shaving brush (we recommend badger hair) with a stand for drying and storage. You can easily find one to purchase online.
○ This soap was especially formulated to help hair growth and strength with Local Lard (high in collagen and Vitamin D), Certified Organic Oils of Castor (“Palm of Christ”), Jojoba, and Sesame Seeds. Roasted black sesame seeds are used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to help with hair GREYING and BALDING.
We just can’t stop talking about this special soap creation. All of our individual soaps are made with this same distinctive touch of description, practicality and herbal wisdom. Please let us know of your customer satisfaction, we would love to make every experience as perfect as possible!
Treat your body with love and care every day! Enjoying herbal soaps is one of the easiest ways to eliminate many environmental toxins. When you bathe or shower, you are not only supposed to be cleansing your body, but your mind and soul. Rid yourself of all worries when using our products. Our passion is crafting a work of art for you to enjoy during this precious time for yourself. We are dedicated to providing you with 100% satisfaction as much as possible (please see store policies). Thank you for purchasing from us as we expand our herbal gardens and home apothecary!
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Oils of Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Babassu Oil*, Fair-Trade Unrefined Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Sesame Oil, Sweet Almond Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Raw Local Grass-fed Buttermilk, Local or Homegrown Chicken Egg Yolks, All-Naturally Handcrafted India Pale Ale, Raw Local Honey, Oats*, Calendula Flowers*, Essential Oils of Orange, Bergamot, Cedar, and Balsam Fir, Kaolin Clay, Mica Pigments, and Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide.
*Certified Organic by USDA or QAI
WATCH US MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE!!!
For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
This soap is packaged in 100% BIODEGRADABLE SHRINKWRAP for extra protection and freshness!
**Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Out of stock