A delicious creamy coffee and sugary caramel haircare treat! Scent comes from skin-safe, phthalate-free fragrance oils.
Coffee color is made from cosmetic-grade mica mineral pigments – purely for visual purposes and will not affect hair color.
If you are looking for a scalp-stimulating caffeine boost with natural coffee essential oil, please try our coffee & cacao shampoo bar before using this sweet and savory conditioner bar.
Detangle, shine and tame your hair with our biodegradable organic conditioner bar to nourish your hair, skin, and scalp.∇
You may even apply this on your wet skin and rinse for a softening skin lotion.
Please read our conditioner bar directions before purchase or use.
All kinds, from very curly and thick to very straight and thin.
Most hair and scalp types can handle full head and hair application of our new conditioner formula.
WEIGHT: 3.5 oz | 99 g or 1.75 oz | 49 g
DIMENSIONS: 3″ x 2″ x 1″ or 2″ x 1.5″ x 1″
Handcrafted in small batches with the ultra-nourishing ingredients of :
– Organic Golden Jojoba Oil for split ends and hair health
– Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for hair strength
– Organic Castor Oil for hair growth
– Organic and Fair Trade Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter for deep moisturization
– Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil
– Organic Almond Oil for naturally-occurring vitamin E
– Local Pasture-Raised Lard for extra moisturization and hair-building nutrients
– Cetearyl Alcohol derived from Vegetable Oils for its degreasing properties and water-solubility
– An Ionized Salt derived from rapeseed oil chemically named “Behentrimonium Methosulfate or BTMS”. However, this is NOT considered a sulfate and is environmentally friendly. This ingredient is necessary for a powdery smooth conditioning texture instead of an oily or greasy one. It also makes the conditioner more water-soluble and silky smooth.
About BTMS: For the conditioning effects most of us are used to with commercial conditioners, this is the most natural way for us to achieve this effect! If you would like to avoid this ingredient for a more natural option (but not as effective or convenient), just use straight jojoba oil (or another moisturizing fat) on hair ends before shampooing with our shampoo bars. You may also use a hair tea, apple cider vinegar or witch hazel rinse/spray after shampooing.
DURATION: For someone with long thick hair using the product heavily, our full bar would last about a month with every day use. It often takes a few months or more for most users to get through a full bar. We recommend starting with the half bar size. For drier scalps or textured hair, you may use it all over your head. Do NOT place in direct heat or light as bar will melt. Do NOT let sit in water as bar will dissolve, remember to please read our directions.
INGREDIENTS: Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Sulfate-FREE), Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter*/**, Cocoa Butter*/**, Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Virgin Moroccan Argan Oil*, Castor Oil*, Virgin Hemp Seed Oil*, Virgin Sweet Almond Oil*, 100% Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, and Mica Mineral Pigments.
* Certified Organic / ** Certified Fair Trade
∇Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.