High in antioxidants, this organic green tea and aloe vera shampoo bar was made to soothe and protect your scalp with moisturizing organic avocado oil. On top of a base of pasture-raised local lard and grassfed buttermilk, this will truly feed your hair and skin from the outside-in!
Topped with coarse sea salt and our lard and buttermilk soap embeds for an artisanal effect.
- Organic Green Tea is very nourishing for hair growth with a natural boost of caffeine and antioxidants. ∇
- Organic Aloe Vera for moisturizing and soothing hair and scalp.
- Organic Castor Oil for stimulating hair growth ∇
- Organic and Fair Trade Shea Butter for reducing frizz and extra deep moisturization
- Organic Babassu Oil for a great lather and gentle cleanse
- Organic Hemp, Avocado, Abyssinian and Jojoba Oils for reducing breakage and split ends while providing a luxurious silky texture!
- Kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth shave while soothing the scalp, helps with dandruff and encourages hair growth ∇
∇ Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Read Detailed Instructions HERE
Prewet your shampoo bar.
After getting your hair wet, brush or rub your prewetted bar directly onto your dripping wet hair and head until enough amount remains to thoroughly lather all soap remnants throughout the hair.
Massage deeply into the hair and scalp. You should be getting a thick and foamy lather all over your hair and scalp, if you do not achieve this you will need to apply more soap or a little water to work it up. Do not let sit in hair too long after a good lather is achieved.
Rinse well and we usually recommend to use one of our conditioners afterwards, then dry/style hair as usual. Repeat the washing process if needed. If this is your first time using a totally natural shampoo soap, then you will probably need to wash again as natural shampoos loosen the silicones and waxes from the hair that sulfate-based or detergent-based shampoos leave behind. Our clay-based formula helps with this natural detox but it can take multiple washes to completely get the desired results.
Practice makes perfect! ♥
Lightly scented with notes of green tea, fresh cucumber, aloe vera leaf, and lily of the valley.
INTENSITY: Light to Medium
Saponified Pasture-Raised Local Lard, Babassu Oil*, Local Grass-fed Buttermilk, Green Tea*, Aloe Vera Juice*, Shea Butter*/**, Castor Oil*, Avocado Oil*, Virgin Cold-Pressed Hemp Seed Oil*, Abyssinian Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, Kaolin Clay, Green Tea Leaf Powder*, Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide and Cosmetic-Grade Mica Mineral Pigments.
* Certified Organic / ** Certified Fair Trade
Approximately 4 oz | 113 g
3″ × 2.75″ × 1″ | 7.6 cm × 7 cm × 2.5 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.