PLEASE NOTE: Our conditioner bars can melt in very hot temperatures. Please watch your tracking information and try to grab your shipment from your mailbox as soon as you can or add SIGN FOR DELIVERY so it doesn’t sit in the heat!
Gently scented with notes of Matcha green tea, fresh cucumber slices, Aloe Vera leaf, and a touch of sweet floral lily of the valley. Phthalate-Free & Paraben-Free!
INTENSITY: Light to Medium
Detangle, shine and tame your hair with our biodegradable organic conditioner bar to nourish your hair, skin, and scalp. You may even apply this on your wet skin and rinse for a softening skin lotion.
Create your own liquid conditioner that works wonders by dissolving in hot water! Directions in “How To Use” information tab. Please read our conditioner bar directions before purchase or use.
All kinds, from very curly and thick to very straight and thin.
Most hair and scalp types can handle full head and hair application of our new conditioner formula.
Handcrafted in small batches with the ultra-nourishing ingredients of :
– Organic Golden Jojoba Oil for split ends and general hair/scalp health
– Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for hair strength, shine, and manageability
– Organic Castor Oil for hair growth stimulation∇
– Organic and Fair Trade Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter for deep moisturization
– Organic Virgin Hemp Seed Oil for extra conditioning
– Local Pasture-Raised Lard for extra moisturization and hair-building nutrients
– Cetearyl Alcohol derived from Vegetable Oils for its degreasing properties and water-solubility
– An Ionized Salt derived from rapeseed oil chemically named “Behentrimonium Methosulfate or BTMS”. However, this is NOT considered a sulfate and is environmentally friendly. This ingredient is necessary for a powdery smooth conditioning texture instead of an oily or greasy one – it also makes the conditioner more water-soluble and silky smooth.
About BTMS: For the conditioning effects most of us are used to with commercial conditioners, this is the most natural way for us to achieve this effect! If you would like to avoid this ingredient for a more natural option (but not as effective or convenient), just use our hair oil before shampooing. You may also use a hair tea, apple cider vinegar or witch hazel rinse/spray after shampooing.
DURATION: For someone with long thick hair using the product heavily, our full bar would last about a month with every day use. It often takes a few months or more for most users to get through a full bar. We recommend starting with the half bar size. For drier scalps or textured hair, you may use it all over your head. Do NOT place in direct heat or light as bar will melt. Do NOT let sit in water as bar will dissolve, remember to please read our directions.
∇Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
- Full Size Bar: 5/5/2022
- Half-Size Bar: 8/26/2022
- Sample Size:
Best By Date:
- Full Size Bar: 5/5/2025
- Half-Size Bar: 8/26/2025
- Sample Size:
Store in a room-temperature, dry place out of direct sunlight.
We recommend using within 1 year of first use for best results, as scents and contents fade and break down faster over time once disturbed.
Our HALF SIZE (1.75 oz round) conditioner bars last an average of 3 months. If you convert the HALF SIZE bar to liquid you will make over 16-18 ounces of liquid.
Double the above for the FULL SIZE (3.5 oz rectangular) bars: 6 months/32-36 ounces of liquid.
For someone with long and thick hair using the product heavily every day, our FULL SIZE bar would last only about a month. It often takes 3-12 months for most users to get through a FULL SIZE conditioner bar depending on how often and how much they need to condition.
We recommend starting with the HALF SIZE bar.
For drier scalps or textured hair, you may use it all over your head to help with dandruff or other issues. Will not leave hair or scalp greasy looking if rinsed out well.
Since our shampoo soaps nourish the hair so much better than regular shampoos, most people find they need to use LESS conditioner than they did prior.
Do NOT place in direct heat or light as bar will melt. Do NOT let sit in water as bar will get mushy. Please read our conditioner directions before use.
During transit to the Southwestern USA states, some products melt slightly between the June-August months. Before and after these months, we usually never hear of a melting problem.
If you live in these especially hot areas, the best remedy is to stock up during the other 9 months.
Refrain from purchasing until your weather temperatures reach below 100°F/38°C as your product could MELT slightly during transit if exposed to temperatures above 100°F/38°C. Please watch your tracking information and try to grab your shipment from your mailbox as soon as you can.
Another option is during checkout, add special delivery instructions to your order note for the postal carrier to follow when delivering your package. **PLEASE NOTE that your carrier may or may not see or follow these instructions!!** These instructions will show on the shipping label in bold lettering below the tracking barcode (in 78 characters or less).
- One instruction is to have a cooler with icepacks and a water-proof container inside the cooler to place the package into. “PLEASE PLACE PACKAGE INSIDE BAG IN COOLER ON FRONT PORCH” – would be an example of an acceptable label instruction within the correct length of characters (up to 78 including spaces).
- Another instruction would be – “PLEASE LEAVE WITH APARTMENT MANAGER IN FRONT OFFICE.” This is another example of acceptable length so it doesn’t sit in a hot outdoor mail box.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Sulfate-FREE), Cetearyl Alcohol, Shea Butter*/**, Cocoa Butter*/**, Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Virgin Moroccan Argan Oil*, Castor Oil*, Virgin Hemp Seed Oil*, Phthalate-Free Paraben-Free Fragrance Oils, and Cosmetic-Grade Mica Mineral Pigments.
* Certified Organic / ** Certified Fair Trade