This phthalate-free, paraben-free fragrance is inspired by Pacific Northwest forests with notes of fresh air, pine, orange blossom, violet, moss, musk, amber, and wood.
Walk down a snowy path of dreamy pine woods… Great for winter washes or any time of the year, raising the bar on your haircare to mountain tops!
Scent Strength: Medium-Strong
Free from coconut oil!
Colored with the natural vanilla content of the oils. Topped with sea salt and mica mineral pigments.
We source certified organic and fair-trade as much as possible for top-quality and ethical ingredients!
- Organic Castor Oil for stimulating hair growth∇
- Farm-Fresh Buttermilk and Local Pasture-Raised Lard for vitamins, minerals, proteins and encouraging hair growth∇
- Organic Golden Jojoba Oil for dryness and split-ends
- Organic Argan Oil, Baobab Oil, and Abyssinian Oil for shine and manageability
- Organic Olive and Hemp Seed Oils for deeper moisturization and nourishment∇
- Organic Babassu Oil for easy lather and more cleansing abilities without clogging pores!
- Kaolin clay provides a silky-smooth shave while soothing the scalp, helps with detoxification, dandruff and encourages hair growth∇
∇Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Read Detailed Instructions HERE
Prewet your shampoo bar.
After getting your hair wet, brush or rub your prewetted bar directly onto your dripping wet hair and head until enough amount remains to thoroughly lather all soap remnants throughout the hair.
Massage deeply into the hair and scalp. You should be getting a thick and foamy lather all over your hair and scalp, if you do not achieve this you will need to apply more soap or a little water to work it up. Do not let sit in hair too long after a good lather is achieved.
Rinse well and we usually recommend to use one of our conditioners afterwards, then dry/style hair as usual. Repeat the washing process if needed. If this is your first time using a totally natural shampoo soap, then you will probably need to wash again as natural shampoos loosen the silicones and waxes from the hair that sulfate-based or detergent-based shampoos leave behind. Our clay-based formula helps with this natural detox but it can take multiple washes to completely get the desired results.
Practice makes perfect! ♥
Saponified Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Babassu Oil*, Local Raw Grass-Fed Buttermilk, Extra-Virgin Cold-Pressed Olive Oil*, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, Castor Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Cold-Pressed Extra-Virgin Hemp Seed Oil*, Abyssinian Oil*, Kaolin Clay, and Cosmetic-Grade Mica Mineral Pigments.
* Certified Organic / ** Certified Fair Trade
Approximately 3.3 – 3.6 oz
Approximately 2.75″ × 2.2″ × 1″
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.