“DANDELION HONEY” with Lemongrass and
Pastured Local Lard Infused with
Homegrown Fresh Dandelion Flowers
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Seasonal Soap Bar
4 oz | 113 g
SHAMPOO | BODY | FACE | SHAVE
Wrapped in 100% Biodegradable biolefin shrink wrap!
This raw grass-fed buttermilk and lard soap was handcrafted with local ingredients by a family herbalist and farmer using the old-fashioned, cold-process method in their home-based herbal apothecary.
Our passion is creating good products with respect to life and nature.
Our mission is “Living in Balance with the Source”.
Made specifically for damaged, weak and brittle, dry to normal hair types and flaky scalps with dandruff.**
Scent: Light and Citrusy Lemongrass with Warming Tones of Honey & Sugar.
Made with Essential Oils and Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils.
Organic ~ Eco-Friendly Minimal Packaging ~ Nutrient-Boost ~ Natural Ingredients For Hair Damage Control**
○ Honey helps to manage dry and frizzy hair by attracting moisture, creating a luscious silky shine. It is also known for soothing irritated skin and cleansing naturally with its gentle antibacterial qualities while raw.** We add our honey into the soap as a very last ingredient, preserving its nutrients in a raw state.
Local raw honey gathered in small batches by our family is one of the few unique ingredients in this soap to give a silkier lather and leave skin glowing and more tone-balanced!** As a luxurious treatment, honey is often used straight on the hair as a color-enhancer, fortifier and thickener. It is also used on the skin as an acne cleanser, but you can skip the stickiness and go straight for this shampoo and facial soap! This is added as one of the last ingredients in the cold-process method to keep the raw honey’s amazing properties intact.
○ Proteins, Omega-3 Fats, and Lactic Acid from Raw, Grass-Fed Buttermilk gives skin and hair plenty of nutrients to build and maintain a youthful radiance. Buttermilk has been shown to encourage skin cell overturn with an abundance of lactic acid and moisturizing with its extra creaminess.** Buttermilk also gives hair conditioning for easy brushing, strength and durability.**
Be like Cleopatra, who was said to have bathed in buttered raw milk daily to maintain her radiant and youthful complexion. Milk contains extra fats for moisture to smooth and plump skin, and this buttermilk has higher Omega-3 fatty acids due to our source of local dairy cows’ grass intake.** Not only that, but milk is known to be a near-perfect food, containing high amounts of nutrients to feed your delicate and absorbent skin cells.** “Buttering” or culturing the milk thickens it and increases the amount of proteins to be a thicker consistency similar to yogurt or kefir.
○ Local Pastured Lard is an eco-friendly alternative to palm oils and it is also a much more nourishing and cleansing choice!** Low on the comedogenic scale, lard will reduce the chances of clogging your pores AND it provides rare anti-aging nutrients in the most bioavailable forms such as Vitamin D3, Retinol-A, Vitamin E, and even some collagen from the fat, which helps produce keratin.** Never have we seen such improvements in skin and hair health until after we used pastured lard in our soaps. These pigs are grown outside naturally and fed non-GMO supplementation to their foraging diets. This kind of treatment and diet combined with sun exposure, increases nutrients exponentially which cannot be compared with factory-farmed animal products, it is also a complete turn-around in terms of ethical and environmental impact.
○ Homegrown Freshly Infused Dandelion Flowers provide Vitamin A (plant-based carotenoids which give off an orange color, not Retinol A, which is found in animal products) for healthy skin cell growth. Dandelions have been used for centuries by herbalists to hasten the healing process of skin wounds and to cleanse the skin of toxins.**
○ Certified Organic Dandelion Root Tea for more external detox and nourishment! Caffeine-Free detoxifying stimulation, we love to drink this as a coffee replacement, but it also helps to nourish and cleanse the body.**
○ Certified Organic Oils that are low on the comedogenic scale and are great moisturizers and gentle cleansers for the face, skin, and hair!**
Certified Organic Babassu Oil: replacement for coconut oil, cleanses and nourishes skin with abundant anti-aging fatty acids like lauric acid.**
Certified Organic Fair-Trade Shea Butter: hardening and lathering to the soap, gentle and moisturizing to the skin and hair. Helps give hair body.**
Certified Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: moisturizing and nourishing with rare anti-aging nutrients like squalene.**
Certified Organic Castor Oil: gives soap extra lather and also encourages hair growth and skin healing with its high content of ricinoleic acid.**
Certified Organic Jojoba Oil: helps reduce split-ends and gives hair extra silky shine and manageability.**
○ So how does this soap help you shave AND provide an additional cleansing detox? The secret is kaolin clay! This type of pure, refined clay comes straight from the earth, drawing impurities from deep within the pores and creating an extra-silky lather. The reason why most people love to shave with kaolin clay is because it almost completely prevents razor burn and also helps stop bleeding in case of a little accident.
TIP: Only meant for traditional razors. It also helps to use a lathering shaving brush (we recommend badger hair) with a stand for drying and storage. You can easily find one to purchase online.
We just can’t stop talking about this special soap creation. All of our individual soaps are made with this same distinctive touch of description, practicality and herbal wisdom. Please let us know of your customer satisfaction, we would love to make every experience as perfect as possible!
Treat your body with love and care every day! Enjoying herbal soaps is one of the easiest ways to eliminate many environmental toxins. When you bathe or shower, you are not only supposed to be cleansing your body, but your mind and soul. Rid yourself of all worries when using our products. Our passion is crafting a work of art for you to enjoy during this precious time for yourself. We are dedicated to providing you with 100% satisfaction as much as possible (please see store policies). Thank you for purchasing from us as we expand our herbal gardens and home apothecary!
INGREDIENTS: Saponified Oils of Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Babassu Oil*, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil*, Fair-Trade Unrefined Shea Butter*, Castor Oil*, Jojoba Oil*, Raw Local Grass-fed Buttermilk, Roasted Dandelion Root Tea*, Raw Local Honey, Homegrown Dandelion Flowers*, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, Kaolin Clay, Mica Pigments, and Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide.
*Certified Organic by USDA or QAI
WATCH US MAKE THIS ON YOUTUBE!!! VIDEO COMING SOON
For more detailed instructions, please view our “how to use a solid shampoo & conditioner bar” video at:
This soap is packaged in 100% BIODEGRADABLE SHRINKWRAP for extra protection and freshness!
**Statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.