IMPROVED FORMULA – suitable for most hair types!
Don’t forget to pair our shampoo soap with a cherry blossom conditioner – also suitable for most hair types!
A soft and light sweet perfumery of fresh cherry blossoms, spring skies, ambrosia buds, and airy magnolias. An amazing organic soap which performs as a 3-in-1 bar: shampoo, shaving, and body soap.
This scent is derived from phthalate-free, paraben-free, certified skin-safe fragrance oils. You may learn more about the scents we use and their differences here.
Scent Strength: Medium
Colored with a very small amount of Cosmetic-Grade, Certified Skin-Safe mica mineral pigments, the same you would find in natural mineral make-up! Washes away and does NOT discolor hair, skin, clothes, or surfaces.
Experience true food for your hair and skin with real, traditionally crafted soap. Our artisan shampoo bars are handmade with carefully curated local ingredients – proudly sourced from small family farms and homegrown here in the USA. What we can’t source locally, we can assure are of the highest quality: certified organic, minimally processed, and fair-trade ingredients to feed your hair and skin from the outside-in.
Our All-In-One Shampoo – Body – Shaving soap bars will work wonders for any hair type when used correctly and regularly (read directions here).
Perfect for regular body washing, face washing, and shaving as well, explained below.
Our ingredients are LOW on the comedogenic scale – so your pores are nourished and cleansed, but never clogged.
Kaolin clay not only helps the detox process for first-time users of shampoo soap, but also provides a fantastic washing and shaving experience: more details are provided below.
- Pasture-Raised, Pure, Hand-Rendered Lard feeds your hair and skin extra-nourishing fatty acids and Vitamin D3 for reducing frizz and extra moisturization. Lard has been used in haircare since medieval times for hair growth and hair health management. Our lard is carefully hand-rendered to keep its precious rare nutrients in-tact at low temperatures. Learn more here
- Local, Raw, Farm-Fresh, Grass-fed, Hand-Cultured Buttermilk to feed your hair the perfect food – high in essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids. The famously beautiful Egyptian Queen Cleopatra was a wise proponent, bathing in fresh buttermilk daily. Learn more here
- Certified Organic Babassu Oil provides extra foamy lather to build mounds of thick bubbles. This makes cleansing your hair an easy task without using pore-clogging palm or coconut oils. Babassu oil also helps maintain the hardness of your shampoo soap while in use and makes the bar last as long as possible in wet environments.
- Certified Organic, Cold-Pressed, Extra-Virgin Olive Oil has been used for thousands of years to make the best soaps in the world and is one of the major components of our shampoo bars. Olive oil soap provides a rich, smooth, silky shine to hair shafts while also retaining a mild cleanse. Olive oil is unique in that it’s very moisturizing, but not too heavy.
- Certified Organic, Hexane-Free Castor Oil has been used for centuries to help heal damaged skin while also restoring new hair growth. Also known as the “Palm of Christ”, its many priceless uses have yet to be overshadowed by any other known oil. Castor oil also helps to provide a thick, robust lather and strengthens the hair shafts.
- Certified Organic Golden Jojoba Oil is actually a type of liquid plant wax that is proposed to be very similar to our skin’s sebum. Jojoba oil has been very useful for haircare professionals, lending extra shine, strength, and manageability to hair health.
- Apricot Kernel Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, and Rice Bran Oil are unique to this shampoo soap, they are not in any of our other shampoo soaps. These oils help provide protection against hair breakage and heat damage. Shine and manageability may also improve when incorporating these beneficial oils into one’s haircare routine.
- Kaolin Clay helps detox your hair from the daily grime and air pollution from modern day living while also soothing the scalp. This natural earthen mineral assists with dandruff and encourages hair growth as well. For shaving, it lends an extra-silky smooth experience, but if a nick does occur – it helps stop and repair bleeding quickly. Just lather our soap on the area you need to shave and shave as you would normally.
Don’t settle for anything less than the absolute best for your hair and skin! We stand by our guarantee of satisfaction after a decade of making haircare and skincare products. If you have any issues using our products, we are always happy to help make it right in alliance with our shop policies.
Our statements not approved by the FDA. Not intended to cure, treat, or prevent any disease.
Read Detailed Instructions HERE
The washing process and the feel of a good shampoo soap wash is very different from regular chemical poos. Most beginners need to read all the details of the instructions and practice multiple times in order to get it perfect. Remember, we are working for a lifetime of healthier hair, that may take a little effort on the rookie’s end!
Beginners: please purchase 3 (THREE) shampoo bars to give our shampoo a good shot, preferably with our unscented buttercream shampoo soap for first-timers as a clean slate so you know how your hair does with our basic formula. Any other additives may effect some hair types, which is why we recommend our basic formula for beginners. Your first 1-2 bars will go by much faster due to the adjustment period. Please keep reading.
Most experienced users only need an average of 2 shampoo soap bars every 30 days.
Also, go ahead and grab a conditioner bar-to-liquid (half size unscented), just in case you may need one sometime down the road… Most happily discover that they need a lot less conditioner when using our nourishing shampoo soaps! So it is wise to only try the conditioner after your shampoo adjustment period: if you are getting a good cleanse after the shampoo wash (no soap residues), but just need more moisture and manageability in some areas, then the conditioner would be a great addition to your washing routine. Please keep in mind that your conditioning needs may differ using different shampoo soaps. Try to skip the conditioner when trying any new shampoo soap for the first time until you determine if you need some after drying. Do not over apply the conditioner (bar or liquid) in places where you may not need it with our nourishing shampoo soaps, or else your hair may feel heavy unnecessarily.
A HALF SIZE conditioner bar will last most users up to 6 shampoo soap bars (or 3 months), while a FULL SIZE conditioner bar will last most users up to 12 shampoo soap bars (or up to 6 months).
We recommend washing 2 times per day in the beginning (first time users) until you have no detox symptoms. If you don’t have any detox symptoms, that’s great! Sometimes these symptoms are just a result of not properly washing (not applying and lathering enough), which causes soap residue in certain places and feels much like the detox symptoms. Here is our article about how to wash properly: https://perma-earth.com/directions/soap-directions/
So it can take a beginner as little as 7-10 days* (14-20 washes*) to go through 1 full size (3.0-3.5 ounce) shampoo soap. Once the new user has adjusted, they often start to go every 1-2 days* without washing, and finally up to washing only once a week* in some cases. Therefore, once a user has become experienced and comfortable with properly using shampoo soaps, 1 shampoo soap bar can last one user up to 1 to 3 months* if they only use it for washing their hair and they store it properly (covered in directions link above).
*Hair length, thickness, texture, and level of oil/grease/dirt to cleanse will affect this number. The longer, thicker, dirtier, and more textured your hair is, the faster you will use the shampoo soaps.
Manufacture Date: 7/26/2022
Best By Date: 7/26/2025
Store in a room-temperature, dry place out of direct sunlight.
We recommend using within 1 year of first use for best results, as scents and contents fade and break down faster over time once disturbed.
Our products are not evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition. All products are for external use only. Secondly, unless your Medical Doctor allows you to use our product, it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical professional. The information on this page comes from published sources and is only as a guide. In addition, every effort has been taken to ensure that information published on this website is correct and up to date, PERMA-EARTH LLC cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information presented and accepts no liability in respect of any omission or error. The customer should always satisfy themselves as to the ultimate suitability of a product for an intended application. Moreover, PERMA-EARTH LLC accepts no liability in the unlikely event of an adverse reaction occurring when using one of its products. All facts, details & recommendations on our page are provided for information purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, prescribe or replace the advice of professionals. Our products are not medication, and we can only make a recommendation for the suitability of our products in certain conditions. Any recommendations accepted by the purchaser are accepted at their own risk. In addition, by purchasing our products you accept responsibility to check with a professional before using any products that may interfere with drugs or medical conditions. Moreover, by purchasing our products you recognize and accept the fact that that some natural ingredients, essential oils, in particular, may still cause sensitivity in susceptible individuals and that PERMA-EARTH LLC will not be held responsible for such occurrences. Finally, we encourage those with sensitive skin to make a patch test on the skin for possible reactions. PERMA-EARTH LLC accepts no responsibility for incorrect use of information or products.
Read our shop policies here.
Local Raw Grass-Fed Buttermilk, Saponified Local Pasture-Raised Lard, Babassu Oil*, Shea Butter*/**, Cocoa Butter */**, Phthalate-Free Fragrance Oils, Castor Oil*, Golden Jojoba Oil*, Moroccan Argan Oil*, Apricot Kernel Oil*, Rice Bran Oil, Kaolin Clay, Mica Mineral Pigments, Food-Grade Titanium Dioxide, Cranberry Seeds, and Biodegradable Glitter.
*Certified Organic / **Certified Fair Trade
A soft and sweet feminine perfumery of fresh cherry blossoms, spring skies, ambrosia buds, and airy magnolias.
Scent Strength: Light to Medium
Approximately : 3.0-3.5 oz
Approximately : 3″x 2.35″ x 1″