If you did not receive your package, but it was marked as delivered on the tracking, we will do everything we can to help you figure out what went awry – please read this entire page for our suggestions. We are also available to help you in the reporting process if necessary. Sometimes it is simply marked as delivered too early by the carrier and shows up after 2 or 3 business days!
If it still doesn’t show up after waiting a few business days, please make sure you entered the correct shipping address in your order confirmation email. If the address was incorrect and the package is returned back to us successfully, we will refund the product amount in store credit, minus the cost of shipping and a -25% restocking fee. If the package was delivered to the incorrect address, we cannot provide a replacement or refund even on insured packages.
Did you wait 2 business days past a package marked as “delivered” to the correct address but still haven’t received it?
We are sorry about this unfortunate situation and we’re here to help you figure out what went wrong!
Please note: we know just as much as your tracking information shows regarding the whereabouts and shipping status of your package. We do not have access to any special information regarding the postal service’s shipments and deliveries. As the sender, we cannot make definite claims of not receiving the package – this must be done by the receiver.
Here are the steps you can take for this matter:
- Be sure to check around for your package; some carriers leave packages in hidden places so it cannot be seen from the street. Your back door, side door, garage door, or over the fence are common hidden places. Also check your mailbox if the package could fit inside. Check to see if someone else like another household member, your neighbors, or a housing manager accepted delivery on your behalf.
- If your package still has not been located, check with your local postal carrier as it could be held at the post office or in the nearest holding facility due to trouble delivering. Your local post office will be able to provide quicker and better service than a customer service hotline. Ask who delivered the package and for the details of that day’s delivery – including the GPS tracking location of the delivery. Please keep in mind that if there is a problem delivering to the address then the same situation could happen again with future packages, so it is very important to take this proactive step to prevent further issues.
- Also try to leave a polite note in your mailbox or where they usually drop packages off for your personal mail carrier to receive the next time they deliver a package to your door or mailbox. Or if you can catch them delivering, say something like “Hi mail person! I would be so grateful if you could provide information on my package that says delivered but I never received it? Here is the tracking #…. Thank you so much!”
- Postal carriers are used to these questions, and will generally provide helpful information. If you need to, you may contact your postal carrier’s national customer service number to ask about your package. If none of these options so far have worked to locate your package, then the next steps are very important to help you prevent recurring issues at your address.
- File a stolen mail claim with the postal carrier and/or file a police report with your local police station. You may need to sign an affidavit for your claim if the postal carrier cannot provide a solution to the mismanaged package. This step may include having a postal worker and/or law enforcement officer showing up at your address location. If you feel like your package was stolen or have evidence of this, you must tell your local postal service and your local law enforcement to report the crime to help prevent future issues. Consider purchasing a security camera, check the free “pick up at post office” option box during checkout, or purchase signed delivery during checkout if this becomes a common problem.
- No insurance we offer automatically covers packages marked as delivered by the postal service, so please be sure that your delivery location is in a secure, safe space with security cameras, check the free “pick up at post office” option box during checkout, or purchase the signed delivery option during checkout. However, if you filed a claim with the postal carrier and have a signed copy of the affidavit including the case number and/or if you filed a police report, please email these copies clearly showing your unique details to us in order to apply for store credit to replace your package.
Even though we are a very small business with limited handmade inventory, we will do everything we can to make sure you get top quality service. Thank you for being our customer and understanding our online shipping policies!